Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/30/2002 8:49:33 AM EST
Ya know, the white ones you wear under your shirt? Anyone know of a manuf/seller who makes one that is mostly made of nylon? I.E. very low cotton content? I used to wear Sears Golden Comfort but those are gone. I find the mostly cotton ones too "clingy" and hinder my concealment abilities; my outer shirt clings to the t-shirt instead of moving smoothly. Thanks. I've pretty much hit all the mall stores around here. Shucks, I'm so embarrassed.[:I]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 8:57:09 AM EST
You mean wife beater tee's?
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 12:19:48 PM EST
Well, color me stupid 'cause I don't have the foggiest about what you mean.
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 12:58:35 PM EST
Wife beater's [img]http://www.sickboyinc.com/shop/images/5bck.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 1:11:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:00:55 PM EST
I'll be darned. I was born in Michigan. Spent the school year there, then the summers in Missouri with the grandparents and have never heard that. Defcon, Thanks- looks like a good idea. I wear tanks in the summer, but cooler weather is here and need more coverage. My local baseball shop may have something along those lines. Sheesh I was just in there last week and didn't even think about it. Duh!!
Top Top