BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 4:50:13 PM EDT
[url]http://www.ulster.net/~babs7/hartwellreports/tyranny.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 4:50:53 PM EDT
[#1]
death bed confession video:
[url]http://64.159.95.233/[/url]

"John, this is the last time you'll hear from me. Thank you for your friendship, your hard work. thank you for your loyalty. You've been more than just my lawyer, you've been a good friend.

I'm asking for one more favor. Do this thing for me. I'm going to tell you. secrets. These things are true. I want to tell people what I'm saying. I want people to know it. to confess. they'd kill me if they knew, that I've been lying to you all along. about the Wall Streeet that never was. all lies.

Something else. I've been working for a group that had no name. the way things are done.

I was. management. yes, bookkeeping. keeping track of the money. They don't care about money. listen, I can try and explain it. but it is difficult to explain. gonna be hard to believe.

I'm not crazy. You've heard all those conspiracy stories. Jews, Masons, secret societies. some truth to it. it sounds insane. But I tell you, I've seen terrible things. listen.

Mayan culture, South America. the Mayans were the first ones. no one discusses these things. Not to me Harring.

Harrington was always talking. he's gone now. leave his name out of it.

The one's that will betray are higher up.

Listen. This is the way things are done. You must have wondered yourself. what the hell is going on here? Why are they doing all this? This is the why. Listen to me. try to understand.

The blood sacrifices they did down there. hearts were torn out... thousands of them. their own people. You know why they did it? It's the power. the power that is created in pain and suffering.

There are those who own the ultimate power. who decide how things will go. it's part of a strategy. a plan.

Let me explain. I was pulled in the usual ways. Skull and Bones, the Bohemian Grove. they tell you enough. so that you can be useful.

I don't know all that much.

Transfer of power is all the reason. that's why they do what they do. magic. ancient magic. occult practices. You know what I'm talking about? I'll explain.

They discovered certain practices that you cannot conceive of. I don't know exactly know how it's done. I avoided finding out. I couldn't stomach it.

The reason they create war, atrocities, murders, assassinations and genocides. it creates a form of power. energy. They use that. I don't know how. I know it moves. and that it works. I've seen it. horrible things. It's a science. it works.

I wasn't involved in that. I just gave them my life. 27 goddamn years!

They told me I would be witness to the end. this close. and not see it through. now look at me. You know I never smoked. Now look what's happened to me! They do this all the time. to punish you. to see it coming but to have to die now. Huh. Two little mistakes I'm royal hearst.

They had no right to do this to me. I kept my end of the bargain. They lied. said there was no problem. (cough)

Listen. May 17. August 9. November 5. November 12. watch. see what happens. then you'll know who's speaking the truth.

There is no way of stopping them. Both sides know how it works. terrorists in the third world. doing the same thing we used to do. They've already started killing off the herd. it's in the air. it's in the water. do you understand?

It's the way things are the way they are. I can't place it any clearer than that. God help me. It's all true

Get this goddamn thing away from me! Turn it off!"
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#2]
"Where do I get measured for my tinfoil hat?"

"Sir, the line forms to the left........"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top