Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2001 5:44:38 AM EDT
I was told at the police testing that a lot of the TX PD  did on the spot hieing for there department? I'd like to know if thats true or not
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 6:08:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Not in Beaumont, Arlington, San Antonio, Houston, Katy, Sugar Land, Austin, or Corpus Christi.  Unless things have changed in the last couple of days.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 6:13:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I recently looked into this and I know for a fact. Plano, Dallas, and San Antonio is not hiring on the spot. As a matter of fact Plano PD, just cancelled their written exam 2x now. I believe they have it tentatively scheduled mid Jan. 02

I also have a friend that was trying to do a lateral move from NOPD to Plano and he still has to do most of the testing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top