Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 4:05:06 PM EDT
I need help!

I've got a Samsung PN50A650T1FXZA Version KX03 TV. The glass in it has fallen down about 1/2 inch from the top of the top edge where the picture starts. I also noticed at the bottom of the back of the TV, the front trim and the back has started to pull away from each other. So something broke and the glass fell inside the front trim.

Has this been a problem with these TV's? And can it be fixed? Or because it looks like something inside what holds up the glass protecting the screen has broken, now can't be replaced because Samsung doesn't keep that kind of part in stock for repairs?

Can anyone help me? I don't want to call up a TV tech, have them come out to my house, pay a bunch of money, only to have him tell me that kind of repair can't be made.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#1]
No knowledgeable TV people out in the hive?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
AVS Forums would probably be a better place for this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't see that one. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Didn't see that one. Thanks

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if there is an 80 page thread on your model number.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:20:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Did somebody say TechTV!?!

I must be part dyslexic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top