Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 6:14:09 PM EDT
We got the TV at work, normally its on ESPN, so what kind of sucks, but its ok.  Usualy watch movies in the morning at work.  Today they had in on Dr Phil, and I had to get that changed over 100 channels and we are watching Dr Phil.  Yesterday I had the remote so we watched Band of Brothers and Barret-Jackson auto auction all night.

Mosy HBO series shows dont make good workplace programming
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Watching on DVD right now.  The luger thing is sad.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Watching on DVD right now.  The luger thing is sad.  

I didnt see that one.  My grandfather brought back a Luger, sold it for $25 years back
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]
all the tvs in the poker room have sports on and the ones in the bar have various cable programs on, but the one in my office doesn't have a cable hook up or antena but it has a dvd player so I watch alot of movies, surf the net and smoke.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I get my own personal 27" TV.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#6]
We've got a 20 year old 19" RCA and a 6 year old Direct TV receiver.

And we pay for it too.  Well, two of us pay for it.  Everyone else mooches.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#7]
No television at my work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top