Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 2:45:37 AM EDT
Does anyone in the US knows it?

It is a serial TV that tells the adventures of the "Red Troop" SAS team. A LOT of weapons and equipments in action.

Some gunfight are too long and naive for my taste, but you can spend an hour without getting bored.

Yesterday the sat started again to broadcast from the first episode of season one, and I discovered that among the producers there is Chris Ryan, one of the SAS member of the patrol Bravo Two Zero!!!

Not only he was the producer but also he performed in a "cameo" as leader of another SAS team "Blue Troop" on training.

Has this serial ever appeared in USA tv or sat?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:50:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.....I just caught it on BBC America. The name sounded cheesy so I didn't really give it a chance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top