Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2012 5:55:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Ihren papieren, bitte.

Macht schnell!
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
You know.... this may seem crass..but I honestly don't give a shit about what goes on in Chicago or New York City.

Just saying....

I'll refrain in the future from clicking on links with shitcago or NYC in the title... Carry on!
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You know.... this may seem crass..but I honestly don't give a shit about what goes on in Chicago or New York City.

Just saying....

I'll refrain in the future from clicking on links with shitcago or NYC in the title... Carry on!

The TSA has said that they will limit their activities to those two locales.
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying....

Well good for them.... A large majority of the population in those locales probably deserve it!
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Heimat Sicherheit Dienst sprecht:
Quoted:
papieren, bitte.

Macht schnell!

Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#6]
He, the TSA troll, can call the REAL po-po and let them come explain to the police, who won't give a shit, and l will push for them to go ahead and arrest me.

Public place, no expectation of privacy.

Eat shit.   Most real cops will laugh at TSA and tell them to get lost.

I know of no "Amtrak Police Officers."    Yes, there are rail police but they usually have jack shit to do with Amtrak and they have nothing to do with TSA.  

This VIPR stuff needs to be fought at every turn.
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Keywords:  "TSA"  "CHICAGO"  "UNION"

Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying....

Bullshit, they have done this in the dc metro area several times mainly with the metro(subway)
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just saying....

Sadly, I'm in agreement.
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:14:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck the TSA and Shitcago.

Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying....

Bullshit, they have done this in the dc metro area several times mainly with the metro(subway)

First they came for the Chicagoans and the New Yorkers, but I did not care, because I was not a Chicagoan or New Yorker.

It was sarcasm. They are going to attempt to push this shit EVERYWHERE.

Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Keywords:  "TSA"  "CHICAGO"  "UNION"

Fuck them all.

Hell yeah.
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#13]
It's funny when it happens to Chicago, DC, NYC, or San Fran.

But it never stays in those places and government programs always expand. It WILL go to your town sooner or later.
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/26/2012 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying....

Well good for them.... A large majority of the population in those locales probably deserve it!

Hell they would vote for this action if they could. Fuck those cespools.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top