Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2002 11:07:04 AM EDT
As a public service to NEW members and a quick handy guide for the Moderators, ID  the trolls you know.

And please don't just nominate those you don't like. Garandman and I know who we are.

Known members who are actually anti firearms/excessively liberal infiltrators...

Kentstate4
Blaze Of Glory

Ok, that is the easy ones...
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#1]
IMHO
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Good. Name all the filthy turncoats! We'll call it The Black List.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Ah...excuse me???
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#5]
This dickhead is clearly a whack job show me any post of my where i back the anti -gunners,gun control,democrats or republicans,nra.show me one and i will resign my membership today. If you say i'm a troll just wtf is this topic.

For the record to the moderator(s) this clearly violates forum conduct and should be locked.

I can disagree with members here and still not lose any sleep, can you steyrAUG or any other members i have disagreed with god damn get a life.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This dickhead is clearly a whack job show me any post of my where i back the anti -gunners,gun control,democrats or republicans,nra.show me one and i will resign my membership today. If you say i'm a troll just wtf is this topic.

For the record to the moderator(s) this clearly violates forum conduct and should be locked.

I can disagree with members here and still not lose any sleep, can you steyrAUG or any other members i have disagreed with god damn get a life.
View Quote

Man can't take a joke.

You should feel proud that you have been recognized.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Allright you're forgiven.
[beer]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
dammit!
another favorites list that i wasn't named on!

i think i need to join chimborazo's support group [:D]
View Quote

The Beer Slayer.

I had to do it 'ya old dog collecting fuck. I love you man.[:D]

-T.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#11]
It'd take the fun out of guessing (Besides - the FL list would be bigger than the "Word Association" thread)... [;)]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

SHOW ME your progun posts and I will remove you from the list.[:D]

All I have seen so far is you running around shitting up the board with liberal crap. I'm am only aware of ONE post related to firearms, and that is:

[b]How can one tell a colt upper from a bushmaster...  kentstate4  5  151  4/29/2002[/b]

Which is a very basic naive question probably asked for cover purposes.

Your OTHER topics to date are:

Coming up on one year ,for the disappearance....  kentstate4  2  85  4/30/2002

A post about Chandra Levy/Gary Condit. No problem MOST liberals hate Gary for the negative attention.

Flight 94 real cause ........   (  2   3  )
kentstate4  75  1301  4/30/2002  

A post suggesting the US downed Flight [93]

Is it legal to own black talon rounds? and have...  kentstate4  15  307  4/29/2002  

A post about those EVIL Black Talons

This is way too funny.......  kentstate4  3  180  4/26/2002  

A post about a missing, possibly DEAD coroner that you found hilarious.

Did anyone see this didn't make CNN   (  2   3   4  )
kentstate4  96  2336  4/17/2002  

ACLU post about the urgent need to NOT execute death row immates.

CHECK this out .......  kentstate4  2  244  4/17/2002  

The "I'm just here to teach you guys gun laws" friendly troll post.

Here is my Anti-gun republician lawmaker ........  kentstate4  8  249  4/14/2002  

Ahhh, them evil Republicans.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Any one where I can purchase a .............  kentstate4  4  97  4/14/2002  

How can I get an EVIL DRUM to post on DU to show what dangerous crap we have access to?

If republicans are pro -gun   (  2   3  )
kentstate4  71  1256  4/4/2002  

MORE Evil Republicans, we should just vote Democrat.

Check this stunning.........  kentstate4  6  258  4/2/2002  

Not so stunning anti government post.

ohioians a little help please  kentstate4  4  61  3/22/2002  

Unrealted to anything.

just read plz ffl info plz  kentstate4  1  92  3/7/2002  

"can a average joe own a glock?" or How do I get one of those invisible to airport guns.

G 18'S ANY 1 KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT  kentstate4  6  130  3/6/2002  

Another Glock post

if the goverment really aims to control us   (  2  )
kentstate4  47  736  3/3/2002  

"Really could any u defend ur selves if the goverment intends to disarm it citizens.
yours thoughts" or What exactly do you guys have in store for us when we try and take over?

a little help here plz kentstate4  1  39  3/2/2002  

"How can i find out what weapon mr.seagal use in on deadly ground?"

The first post should have been a dead giveaway...

YOU ARE A TROLL sent to infiltrate this site with a minimum knowledge of friearms gained from looking around. Any genuine interest you may have in firearms is only so you can defend yourself from Bush Conservatives as was discussed on DU.

But congratulations, you NOW undertand there are in fact at least TWO manufacturers of AR15 rifles; Colt and Bushmaster. This makes YOU the most firearm knowledgeable Liberal infiltrators who ever lived. You can now go back to DU and amaze them with your wizardly like knowledge of evil firearms. Hell make a day of it and claim you are now Seal Team Certified, just like Mr. Seagal in the hippy/environmentalist movie. The one where guns are good because they kill evil land rapers, but only when you aren't kicking their ass with your bare hands.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 11:50:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
dammit!
another favorites list that i wasn't named on!

i think i need to join chimborazo's support group [:D]
View Quote

Yeah, I never get named either, no matter how hard I try to get people to pay attention to me.

Join the support group...it's nice to have a shoulder to cry on.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Okay, so far we have:

* Kentstate4
* Blaze Of Glory
* IMHO
* DaMan

I'll add [b]Trickshot[/b] and [b]Scarecrow[/b]

(sometimes Grimshaw too)
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I take exception to the Scarecrow nomination. He is a firearm owner, as much as is allowed in Canada. His views are not always American because he is Canadian. While provacative, and occassionaly causing trouble, he is NOT a infiltrator from some site like DU.

This list should ONLY contain those who are infiltrtating this site from extreme left wing sites.

I'm pretty sure trickshot and grimshaw are good to go as well.

This post should NOT be a who don't I agree with post.

[b]Are you NOW or have you ever been a member of DU/Bartcop?[/b]

LOL.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll add [b]SteyrAug[/b] to the list, since he just posts a bunch of bandwith wasting crap, yet refuses to contribute to this board in any sort of financial manner ([i]IE: Team Member[/i])

Get a freakin life and post something useful for a change, and quit wasting space! [pissed]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:19:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Okay, so far we have:

* Kentstate4
* Blaze Of Glory
* IMHO
* DaMan
View Quote

I'll second these, and add *estoner*
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'll add [b]SteyrAug[/b] to the list, since he just posts a bunch of bandwith wasting crap, yet refuses to contribute to this board in any sort of financial manner ([i]IE: Team Member[/i])

Get a freakin life and post something useful for a change, and quit wasting space! [pissed]
View Quote

YES, I want to pay $60.00 so YOU can flip me some shit. Ever consider that some MODS may be the reason some of us are NOT members?

And besides MONEY, how does one contribute to this site?

Did my AK post just waste bandwidth?

What kind of posts are HERE in the GD that contribute? Please list them so that I may study them and pattern future posts after them.

Please show how MY posts are any worse than those of any other member? Please cite specific examples as I did with kentstate4.

Editted to add: You can now dismiss this reply out of hand and NOT cite any examples. You can reply with some unrealted nonsense, again chastise me for not coughing up the cash and just lock it.

Remember YOU started this.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Can I be on the list for the hell of it? No, I suppose not...

An AR15 and an M16 are one and the same and only made by Colt! Now I'm on the list!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
YES, I want to pay $60.00 so YOU can flip me some shit. Ever consider that some MODS may be the reason some of us are NOT members?

Please show how MY posts are any worse than those of any other member? [blue]Please cite specific examples as I did with kentstate4.[/blue]
View Quote

So what you're saying is that it is [u]okay[/u] for YOU to pick on a new member, but not okay to be picked on yourself..?
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top