Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/27/2009 2:27:49 AM EDT
Take 5 minutes and watch this video...is there anything in here that you don't agree with?
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

I need some help making this link hot....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Take 5 minutes and watch this video...is there anything in here that you don't agree with?
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

I need some help making this link hot....

Hit it!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:28:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:43:07 AM EDT
[#3]
FYI

The Gentleman in the video was on Glenn Beck two or three days ago.  He advised that if you are going to send a teabag, to just send the string with the little paper thing.  All letters with clumps/bags in them are being trashed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:49:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I am surprised there is not a  fax campaign - fax a picture of a tea bag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:07:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Great video.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:10:28 AM EDT
[#6]
We should spread this video to all of our friends....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:11:25 AM EDT
[#7]
thank you for posting that!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:25:07 AM EDT
[#8]
thats great, lets get it on
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:39:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Well this guy might not give Gays the feel-good lip-service they need to exist.  Lets keep things the way they are.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:52:34 AM EDT
[#10]
E-verify is not the solution you are looking for, the Electoral college is a good thing, and fuck universal mandatory service we already end up with enough incompetent civil servants by hiring people who actually want jobs. Beyond those exceptions, great video.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:53:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Very impressed with the video, I pray this catchs on.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:54:24 AM EDT
[#12]
This would actually be the THIRD American Revolution.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:58:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
E-verify is not the solution you are looking for, the Electoral college is a good thing, and fuck universal mandatory service we already end up with enough incompetent civil servants by hiring people who actually want jobs. Beyond those exceptions, great video.

I don't think E-verify (as I understand it, an online validation of SSNs) is a bad thing though.

I agree, the E.C. is a VERY good thing.  

Universal service?  Not so.

I don't want society's trash serving in the armed forces, nor do I want them in any public sector position, be it volunteer or "service".

Offering a fast track to citizenship for English-speaking immigrants and their spouses (also English speaking) serving honorably in infantry units is on exception of sorts.

John
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:03:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think E-verify (as I understand it, an online validation of SSNs) is a bad thing though.

I don't want society's trash serving in the armed forces, nor do I want them in any public sector position, be it volunteer or "service".

Offering a fast track to citizenship for English-speaking immigrants and their spouses (also English speaking) serving honorably in infantry units is on exception of sorts.

John

As a former Combat Engineer I say letting them serve in infantry is too easy. Let em pound a few miles of triple strand.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#15]
good vid, he did one a while back that was very good also
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

John

Can't wait for the federal no work list (think no fly list), on second thought lets keep the federal government out of private business HR departments. Maybe we could cut them off from entitlement programs, enforce the existing laws and make it harder to get across the border rather than increase the burden on American citizens and businesses.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:17:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I posted this vid earlier in the week and nobody replied to it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#18]
excellent video
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
FYI

The Gentleman in the video was on Glenn Beck two or three days ago.  He advised that if you are going to send a teabag, to just send the string with the little paper thing.  All letters with clumps/bags in them are being trashed.

i saw that too but its bullshit because all the mail gets irradiated at brentwood..
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I posted this vid earlier in the week and nobody replied to it.

me too about 2 weeks ago,,got a few HEll NO to the end of the electoral college then phffftttt

there are very few, truly paying attention on arfcom, the ones that are, really are paying attention and preparing..

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am surprised there is not a  fax campaign - fax a picture of a tea bag.

I think I will fax a picture of a tea bag held between the cheeks of my ass!!
If I REALLY want them to get the point!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:32:36 PM EDT
[#22]
He lost me at manditory service.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#23]

sucking at the hind tit of a dead cow

gotta remember that one..
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:39:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I call it the American Restoration.

It's not really a Revolution.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I call it the American Restoration.

It's not really a Revolution.

Valid point
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#26]
OBAMA HAS SUMMONED THIS GUY TO THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

http://www.infowars.com/popular-anti-stimulus-video-blogger-summoned-to-white-house/

Here

For those morons who flame everything from infowars as tinfoil
Here
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.infowars.com/popular-anti-stimulus-video-blogger-summoned-to-white-house/

Here

Here

Maybe Obama will challenge him to an 18th century duel...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:34:17 PM EDT
[#28]
"He was scheduled to appear on the Jerry Doyle radio show but canceled after Obama had personally invited him to meet in the White House “to discuss the disturbing nature of the videos,” according to WND."
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Dupe-licious.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#30]
"THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION HAS JUST BEGUN"

Every time I read a thread title like this my heart skips a beat as I think "Finally, some true patriots have sacked up and are openly defying the feds", then it turns out to be just another youtube video.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Every time I read a thread title like this my heart skips a beat as I think "Finally, some true patriots have sacked up and are openly defying the feds", then it turns out to be just another youtube video.

Me too.

And BTW...  I know "I" need to sack up too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I hear you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Here

My guess is Obama realizes he would be better served by treading lightly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:49:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Here

My guess is Obama realizes he would be better served by treading lightly.

I just realized you have an AMAZING screen name. I'd found myself oft agreeing with you and now it all makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Wasn't there talk of making this a sticky so it wouldn't get posted everyday?
Just saying.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Agree ith most of it, except the electoral college thing. Keeps the mobs in the cities from completely overrunning the producers.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#37]
This guy is a schill.  Eliminating the Electoral College will ensure Democratic Hegemony forever.

Universal Service- Fuck you!  I don't want to give any service to the half of my fellow citizens who voted for the Kenyan Usurper.

They already take my money.  Now they want my time.  Time is money, and they want it ALL.  To the rooftops.  Molon labe.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Very impressed with the video, I pray this catchs on.

This, and thanks for posting this!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#39]
nice
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Send the guy am email let him know people are paying attention to his meeting with Obama.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Why is he all dressed up like a fucking retard?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:02:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Remove the populist outsourcing stuff, mandatory service, and doing away w/ the electoral college and i'm on board.  On the whole, good stuff.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#43]
THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Why is he all dressed up like a fucking retard?

Are you serious?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:22:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Sorry to say but for the most part the politicians are not ignoring us, they are doing exactly what the majority of the country wants.  The problem is not with the politicians, its with the people that elect them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He lost me at manditory service.

Yep. Everytime somebody talks about "freedom" they always seem to want to make somebody do something.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#47]
mandatory Universal Service?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This guy is a schill.  Eliminating the Electoral College will ensure Democratic Hegemony forever.

Universal Service- Fuck you!  I don't want to give any service to the half of my fellow citizens who voted for the Kenyan Usurper.

They already take my money.  Now they want my time.  Time is money, and they want it ALL.  To the rooftops.  Molon labe.

Exactly, Commiefornia populations would decide for everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#49]
So I sent a link to this video to a local talk show host. He isn't liberal but is a bit left of center. Here is his responce

Much of this is just inaccurate crap, you should know. First, members of Congress don't get their full salary as pension after only one term –– or, for that matter, after many terms. Their pensions are generous, but not that generous. As for most of the rest of that rant, much of it was rejected by the voters in the fall –– who may sign on for it at some point, certainly, but ranting about the loss of democracy when you lost out fair and square in that democracy is really bad form. "We the People" is more about mindless anger than rational policy in a democracy.

So now I have to put together a rebutal for him. If you know some good facts,  Please give me hand
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So I sent a link to this video to a local talk show host. He isn't liberal but is a bit left of center. Here is his responce

Much of this is just inaccurate crap, you should know. First, members of Congress don't get their full salary as pension after only one term –– or, for that matter, after many terms. Their pensions are generous, but not that generous. As for most of the rest of that rant, much of it was rejected by the voters in the fall –– who may sign on for it at some point, certainly, but ranting about the loss of democracy when you lost out fair and square in that democracy is really bad form. "We the People" is more about mindless anger than rational policy in a democracy.

So now I have to put together a rebutal for him. If you know some good facts,  Please give me hand

I think he is right
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top