Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 7:25:12 AM EDT
THE NATURE OF THE ENEMY

Do you remember that Mosque in Najaf where Moqtada al-Sadr was holed up for weeks?  Al-Sadr's goons were firing mortars at American troops from inside that Mosque .. but American troops showed restraint and never stormed the place.  Finally Shiite cleric Ali al-Sistani, the most powerful Muslim cleric in Iraq, told al Sadr to clear out.

Now we have learned while al-Sadr was hiding in his Mosque his Islamic goons were quite busy.  Their assignment was to kidnap dozens of women and children and bring them into the Mosque.  There they would be murdered.    I think it's possibly safe to say that many of the women were possibly raped before, maybe after, they were murdered.  When al-Sistani ordered them out, Al Sadr and his gang of murderers left the bodies of the women and children inside the Mosque.

So ... what was the purpose?  The Islamic killers fully expected American troops to storm the Mosque to get to them.  When that happened, and after the smoke cleared, the innocent and peace-loving followers of Al Sadr would be able to show the bodies of innocent women and children who were killed in the brutal U.S. assault on this place of holy worship.  Clever plan ... didn't work.

Never forget, especially now, the brutal, murderous nature of the Islamic killers.  They will murder their own sisters, mothers, sons and daughters if they think that they will then be able to use the western media to blame the deaths on American soldiers.  And when the time comes, the Western media will be all-too-eager to relate the story just exactly the way al-Sadr wanted them to.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:55:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Uh.....  You might want to give credit/cite a source lest someone think those are your words

boortz.com/nuze/index.html

On the other hand everybody here reads Boortz everyday, right??
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:02:34 AM EDT
[#4]
It looks like we did the right thing holding back in that confrontation.

Just goes to show that there's more to the story than what you hear on CNN.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:04:31 AM EDT
[#5]
The nature of our enemy is that they eat runny smelly cheese and wine, pretend they're our friends while they turn around and look for any way possible to stab us in the back.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw the pics of that shit... it was pretty bad.

"It didn't happen, I woulda seen it in the New York Times"

Pfffft

- BG
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:18:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Uh.....  You might want to give credit/cite a source lest someone think those are your words

boortz.com/nuze/index.html

On the other hand everybody here reads Boortz everyday, right??

Sorry about that.  I was about to do that now at lunch.  I was just trying to get it here asap.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I was told by a guy on the ground over there that Sadr's guys were rounding up Muslims from as far away as Baghdad that were not  living in accordance with the religious dictates of the thugs, and bringing them to the Mosque in Najaf for someTaliban style kangaroo court justice. They were found guilty of things like drinking alcohol and such. Sadr's henchmen then murdered them, and were burying the bodies inside the buildings so they wouldn't be exposed to the eyes in the sky. When they were told to clear out by Sistani, they still had some chores to do, like bury a bunch of freshly dispatched Iraqis from the recent judical proceedings.  Those were the dead bodies found in the mosque.

This information has not been corroborated in any way, shape or form. It's only what I was told by an Austrian man with the large nose in a cafe in Casa Blanca whose chair was against the wall.  

Of course, murdering women and children for a media trap makes for abetter story, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The nature of our enemy is that they eat runny smelly cheese and wine, pretend they're our friends while they turn around and look for any way possible to stab us in the back.

I think he is refering to the rop, not the french.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top