Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2004 10:16:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree but our politicians are way too pussified to actually do anything.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, that what I said the thread yesterday before it got locked. Tell the polititicos this is a moral outrage, and a travesty of humanity. It is not surprising that the news media has not been whining more, they have however been covering atrocities in the Sudan, and the UN has threaten that country with sanctions, if it really helps in the real world.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#3]
WRITE YOUR POLITICANS. Yes
WATCH THE VID. No thanks

I don’t think you need to watch the vid to feel the full effect, we are dealing with pure evil, plain and simple. The only problem I have writing our local gov is that I always receive the same old standard BS letter, yes we feel your pain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top