Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 11:06:59 AM EDT
It says so on the Brady website, so it must be true.

http://www.bradycampaign.com

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:10:04 AM EDT
[#1]
The most irritating part is that 78.5% of the poplulation will see that picture of Bin retarded holding an "OMG evil looking gun" and instantly support the ban.

I think that a major effort needs to be taken to educate the general public on what the facts are.  However... I have little faith it would work hy.gif
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#2]
They lost and they still won't concede defeat? What a buch of morons.  I guess there were suffering from temporary insanity when they posted that on their website.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#4]
As long as "temporarily" means for the next few thousand years, I don't mind....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Guys, unfortunately I would love to think that the ban is gone forever. I just can not convince myself that it over. The fucking liberals are very crafty and deceptive to acheive their goal. Hold on and enjoy it for what it is worth. I am glad that we are not enslaved at the moment. I am usually a positive thinker, but it is hard to believe that the governing body will not revive a expanded ban.

Chuck
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:24:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Guys, unfortunately I would love to think that the ban is gone forever. I just can not convince myself that it over. The fucking liberals are very crafty and deceptive to acheive their goal. Hold on and enjoy it for what it is worth. I am glad that we are not enslaved at the moment. I am usually a positive thinker, but it is hard to believe that the governing body will not revive a expanded ban.

Chuck

Don't think, act.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Guys and Gals,
I encourage everyone to call them and tell them to stop taking our God given rights away.

202-898-0792

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I guarantee that if we do our part this November, that "temporary expiration" is going to last until January 2007 at the very earliest.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chuck

Don't think, act.

The best way to keep pressure off renewal of the AW ban is to put pressure to overturn the '89 or '86 bans.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#11]

I hope they bought as many shovels as I have bought mags
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Im jus curious how or why noone has *coughhackedcough* looked at those websites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top