Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

"Whoa whoa what's going on in there Elon??"
"Nate Silver got redpilled Jerry.."

This is the harm of flipping the TV from COVID to Ukraine.
We never went back and looked at the Hotez game film and graded the performance.
Now here he is (And again the old bluecheck caste believed then and still does, that HE was the light, the truth, and the way, The ScienceTM and not to be crossed) spewing THAT nonsense ^

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Brandon is appealing the vaccine mandate because, why exactly?
....are they saying that the pandemic is still going?
...are they disagreeing with the science, and now claiming the jabs prevent transmission?
(Scroll up to see Birx's comments on that.)

Why are they fighting to keep their mandate?
We know why.

From GD
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/They-re-going-to-appeal-the-vax-mandate-case-to-the-Supreme-Court/5-2660732/

Originally Posted By Ytka:
The “justice” department is appealing the vax mandate to the Supreme Court. If you needed any more reason to support F4MF, here it is.

Edit: Does Twitter not work like other hot links?

Edit 2: Screw it. Here’s the URL. https://twitter.com/marcuswthornton/status/1682518774459580416/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1682518774459580416¤tTweetUser=marcuswthornton
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Apparently, the FDA finally coughed up some of the trial data for Moderna's HEGT shot. Turns out, they weren't as safe or effective as the claims:

Highlights of 15,000 pages of clinical trial info

It will be interesting to see what comes out of this once the rest of the info is released and people have a chance to actually look at, review, and analyze the data.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Apparently, the FDA finally coughed up some of the trial data for Moderna's HEGT shot. Turns out, they weren't as safe or effective as the claims:

It will be interesting to see what comes out of this once the rest of the info is released and people have a chance to actually look at, review, and analyze the data.
View Quote

I'm thinking it really is possible that in 5-20 years we will see the "If you received the COVID vaccine you might be entitled to compensation for injuries...." commericals.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#6]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F102kQ0aAAMMWyM?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Holy shit.  These people have zero credibility left. I mean, it is 2023 and we know that masking and the jab both don't work, but one of the most well known medical facilities in the world is still pushing this crap?  I have more trust in healing crystals and essential oils than I do the medical community.  They fucking burnt their entire profession to the ground.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

Holy shit.  These people have zero credibility left. I mean, it is 2023 and we know that masking and the jab both don't work, but one of the most well known medical facilities in the world is still pushing this crap?  I have more trust in healing crystals and essential oils than I do the medical community.  They fucking burnt their entire profession to the ground.
View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F102kQ0aAAMMWyM?format=jpg&name=medium

Ideology trumps everything.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

They went so deep into insanity and nonsense that they probably wont be able to come back to reality, because to do so would be to admit what completely hysterical and inadequate dumb shits they've been. There's no way they're going to honestly come to terms with that and exhibit that kind of humility.

If anything I'd expect them to dive even deeper into complete and total psychotic incoherence. Hard to imagine that even being possible, but I doubt we've seen the worst of it from them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Fuckin A

I'm old enough to remember what we were told that literally only Johnson & Johnson had issues, and that's why they pulled it.  

Originally Posted By S13:

I'm thinking it really is possible that in 5-20 years we will see the "If you received the COVID vaccine you might be entitled to compensation for injuries...." commericals.

I don't think they're ever going to truly admit the extent of this.
Damage control on maximum.

But I think a real problem they have is that some of the kids who are going be scientists soon, have vaccine injured friends.
And they're gonna spend a very long time looking at this.

Dr. Aseem Malhotra an example.
He knows what killed his Dad, he knew what his heart looked like before "the thing".
And now he's effectively The Punisher with an erlynmeyer flask
I doubt he is the only one.

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 11:54:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#10]

View Quote

I do think this is one of the coming fights, how is it that they can mandate that anybody take any medical procedure?
Jabs or otherwise.

How can they demand that children get vaccinated for school?
If some parents don't want to do that, the vaccinated kids/parents - if they're right - they're at no risk.
Zero.
Right?
"don't you know how vacciiiiines work?"

At this point, I think people have the right to choose for themselves, "wrong" or not.

If 20years of a control population's data looks suspiciously more like the Amish, perhaps S13's commercials suggestion gains steam
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 11:55:38 AM EDT
[#11]

This youngster's Dad is arguably the most genetically gifted athlete ever to play in the NBA.
Fraction of a fraction of a decimal.
Lebron's also an "ironman", IIRC spends ~$1 Million per year for recovery/maintenance.

He has the best team and advice (in terms of sports medicine/nutrition) money can buy, period.
And he has a FUCK ton of money.
And he does spend it on that.

You damn well know his kid has a totally different support structure vs any other child on the planet.

And this happened to him.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Geralt55:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/BronnyJames-2897341.jpg

This youngster's Dad is arguably the most genetically gifted athlete ever to play in the NBA.
Lebron's also an "ironman", IIRC spends ~$1 Million per year for recovery/maintenance.

He has the best team and advice (in terms of sports medicine/nutrition) money can buy, period.

You damn well know his kid has a totally different support structure vs any other child on the planet.

View Quote

Be interesting to see if his dad has anything to say.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:28:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#13]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/BronnyJames-2897341.jpg

The internet went to work:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lebron-james-covid-vaccine-lakers-nba/
"LeBron James says he got the COVID vaccine despite initial skepticism: "I felt like it was best suited for not only me but my family"

The guy's dream was to play a year (his last year in the league, he's already an "old man" in the sport) with his Son, fresh into the league on his rookie year.
The thinking is he wanted to do that and then retire.

Now, I can't help but wonder if the poor kid is now incapable of playing at all, none the less at a pro level.
Such bullshit, that his happened to the kid.
There's a chance it wasn't "the thing", but there is way too much this going on to ignore.

Whatever people think of Lebron, or his politics, statements, whether they watch the NBA or not - alllll that aside,
This looks like another case of someone who thought they were doing the right thing, and now.... this.

What a mess.
But the media, plugged ears, "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA" on this.

Link Posted: 7/25/2023 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Brandon is appealing the vaccine mandate because, why exactly?
....are they saying that the pandemic is still going?
...are they disagreeing with the science, and now claiming the jabs prevent transmission?
(Scroll up to see Birx's comments on that.)

Why are they fighting to keep their mandate?
We know why.

From GD
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/They-re-going-to-appeal-the-vax-mandate-case-to-the-Supreme-Court/5-2660732/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/MTDOJ-2896578.jpg
View Quote

These communist fucktards....that is about the best comment I can make and stay CoC about it

I know of around 15 people that will walk straight out the door waiving Xidens IQ all over the place as they do it and not look back.  I HIGHLY doubt it would go anywhere with what we know today about it, of course many pushing this shit don't give a damn and want total control.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Ice and Tucker talk about not getting the vax (among other things)

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

He’s doing the circuit. And he has a large following.

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

These communist fucktards....that is about the best comment I can make and stay CoC about it

I know of around 15 people that will walk straight out the door waiving Xidens IQ all over the place as they do it and not look back.  I HIGHLY doubt it would go anywhere with what we know today about it, of course many pushing this shit don't give a damn and want total control.
View Quote

How in God's name is there still a mandate at this point? no science supports it??
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 12:42:56 PM EDT
[#19]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F16DeJyXoAI40BM?format=png&name=small
View Quote

Surreal to watch de-banking, for wrongthink.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

View All Quotes

The media went very hard on the african american community to get jabbed, the pressure on Ice Cube (financial, social pressures, hollywood pressure) had to have been next level.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#21]

"Okay so they were wrong on a ton of things, BUT!!! But.
They were 100% honest and correct about the nobel prize winning drugs that they tested on SARS 1.0 and MERS that "showed promise" on those viruses."

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#22]

How in God's name is there still a mandate at this point? no science supports it??
View All Quotes

As you know, it's all about the power and ability make people comply.  Health and Science has nothing to do with it.  Only mandatory obedience.

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#23]

An excerpt from the thread

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#24]
mRNA Covid jabs have caused silent heart damage to tens of millions of people, a shocking new study suggests

A dose of Moderna’s Covid jab injured the hearts of about 3 percent of people who received it, Swiss researchers have found.

The vaccinated people did not show obvious signs of heart damage. But when researchers ran blood tests three days after the jabs, they found high levels of troponin, a protein the heart releases when it is injured, in many recipients.

“Subclinical mRNA vaccine-associated myocardial injury is much more common than estimated based on passive surveillance,” the researchers concluded. The paper was published last week in the peer-reviewed European Journal of Heart Failure.

Over 1 billion people have received mRNA jabs. The study suggests tens of millions of them may have suffered heart damage - and don’t even know they’ve been hurt.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#25]
mRNA Covid jabs have caused silent heart damage to tens of millions of people, a shocking new study suggests

A dose of Moderna's Covid jab injured the hearts of about 3 percent of people who received it, Swiss researchers have found.

The vaccinated people did not show obvious signs of heart damage. But when researchers ran blood tests three days after the jabs, they found high levels of troponin, a protein the heart releases when it is injured, in many recipients.

"Subclinical mRNA vaccine-associated myocardial injury is much more common than estimated based on passive surveillance," the researchers concluded. The paper was published last week in the peer-reviewed European Journal of Heart Failure.

Over 1 billion people have received mRNA jabs. The study suggests tens of millions of them may have suffered heart damage - and don't even know they've been hurt.

View Quote

This is how the class actions start.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:20:39 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

A dose of Moderna's Covid jab injured the hearts of about 3 percent of people who received it, Swiss researchers have found.

"Subclinical mRNA vaccine-associated myocardial injury is much more common than estimated based on passive surveillance," the researchers concluded. The paper was published last week in the peer-reviewed European Journal of Heart Failure.

Over 1 billion people have received mRNA jabs. The study suggests tens of millions of them may have suffered heart damage - and don't even know they've been hurt.

"Emergency" will be their out.  Which really sucks because it was propaganda.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:28:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#27]

View All Quotes

Here is my prediction.  Eventually (could be a decade) the democrats will get on board with the lawsuits because it will benefit them politically.   That they actually pushed the vax and caused the issue will be pigeon holed and forgotten by all except the "whackos".    

Dumbshit corporations and non "in power" liberals always forget they will be the first under the bus if it furthers the power people structure.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

My guess is that lawyers will be able to prove fraud and the lawsuits will proceed. Of course, by that time, Moderna and Pfizer will already have their bankruptcy plans in place. If the people involved in this deliberate fiasco both on the company side and the Feral Government side don't end up in prison, not only is that in itself a travesty but it will encourage more of the same in the future.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Moscow, Idaho pays $300,000 to Christians arrested for singing psalms outdoors during Covid

Three individuals who were arrested in Moscow, Idaho for participating in a maskless, outdoors Psalm singing in 2020 have now settled a lawsuit against the city that requires Moscow to pay the victims $300,000.

This is just another significant win for Christians who fought back against the Covid mandates and the anti-religious prosecution from local governments.

Gabriel Rench, along with Sean Bohnet and his wife Rachel, members of Christ Church in Moscow, were arrested in September 2020 when they were three of an estimated 500 participants in an "illegal" worship service.

(The church's pastor, Douglas Wilson, has appeared over on The Babylon Bee podcast a few times if you want to learn more about the obvious domestic extremists who threatened State power by singing psalms outside, but be warned: you might become a Christian Nationalist!)

With the conclusion of the lawsuit, the city is admitting fault and admitting they had no right to shut down services.

The $300,000 settlement pays for the legal fees of the 3 defendants with about $150,000 leftover to go to the persecuted believers.

Rench told the Spokesman that despite the end of the legal saga, he still believed that city officials "really don't care about justice," citing the fact that none of them were willing to meet with him to discuss their "egregious" conduct on the day of the protest. The Bohnets pointed out that they had been victims of "slander" and "lies" over their involvement in what was nothing more than a peaceful demonstration after video of their arrest went viral.''
View Quote

I think this pessimistic take is probably correct. The city cares about getting out of court with the least damage done. Apparently, they think $300k is a reasonable price to pay.

The charges against the trio were dismissed in January of 2021. This settlement is the result of a lawsuit by the three against the city.

In both cases, the Christians (and religious liberty) ended up on the winning side against the government. You love to see it.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:51:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#30]

Here is my prediction.  Eventually (could be a decade) the democrats will get on board with the lawsuits because it will benefit them politically.   That they actually pushed the vax and caused the issue will be pigeon holed and forgotten by all except the "whackos".    

Dumbshit corporations and non "in power" liberals always forget they will be the first under the bus if it furthers the power people structure.
View Quote

Save all the bullshit they said….I will never forget what they wanted to do to me.

Some guy later says I didn’t want to jab you, those people retired years ago ….maybe not but, you voted for people that did which makes you just as bad…there is a special place in hell for your “fearfull leaders”….
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By OG1:
Moscow, Idaho pays $300,000 to Christians arrested for singing psalms outdoors during Covid
https://media.notthebee.com/articles/64c3b4f8e995864c3b4f8e9959.jpg

Three individuals who were arrested in Moscow, Idaho for participating in a maskless, outdoors Psalm singing in 2020 have now settled a lawsuit against the city that requires Moscow to pay the victims $300,000.

This is just another significant win for Christians who fought back against the Covid mandates and the anti-religious prosecution from local governments.

Gabriel Rench, along with Sean Bohnet and his wife Rachel, members of Christ Church in Moscow, were arrested in September 2020 when they were three of an estimated 500 participants in an "illegal" worship service.

(The church's pastor, Douglas Wilson, has appeared over on The Babylon Bee podcast a few times if you want to learn more about the obvious domestic extremists who threatened State power by singing psalms outside, but be warned: you might become a Christian Nationalist!)

With the conclusion of the lawsuit, the city is admitting fault and admitting they had no right to shut down services.

The $300,000 settlement pays for the legal fees of the 3 defendants with about $150,000 leftover to go to the persecuted believers.

I think this pessimistic take is probably correct. The city cares about getting out of court with the least damage done. Apparently, they think $300k is a reasonable price to pay.

The charges against the trio were dismissed in January of 2021. This settlement is the result of a lawsuit by the three against the city.

In both cases, the Christians (and religious liberty) ended up on the winning side against the government. You love to see it.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OG1:
https://media.notthebee.com/articles/64c3b4f8e995864c3b4f8e9959.jpg

Rench told the Spokesman that despite the end of the legal saga, he still believed that city officials "really don't care about justice," citing the fact that none of them were willing to meet with him to discuss their "egregious" conduct on the day of the protest. The Bohnets pointed out that they had been victims of "slander" and "lies" over their involvement in what was nothing more than a peaceful demonstration after video of their arrest went viral.''

Why aren't those asswipes in uniforms in prison for deprivation of rights under color of law?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#32]

New director aims to restore trust to the agency
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#33]

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1684664327897337856/EPWD4rJE?format=jpg&name=small

View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1684664327897337856/EPWD4rJE?format=jpg&name=small

The only way to restore trust would be to repudiate every single thing done during COVID and put those responsible in jail.   Nothing less is acceptable.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:48:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#34]
Covid cover-up: Wuhan lab leak suspicions, Anthony Fauci and how the science was silenced

Dr Robert Kadlec, right, and Dr Fauci testify before a Senate Health Committee hearing on the US response to Covid on Capitol Hill on March 3, 2020.
View Quote

Dr Kadlec, in his first ever media interview, added: “We think vaccine research resulted in the pandemic – that vaccine ­research was the proximate cause.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:35:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#35]
Covid cover-up: Wuhan lab leak suspicions, Anthony Fauci and how the science was silenced

https://archive.md/ffRtr/81ee911dd9733da4b81013b7403a9316417f1606.jpg

Dr Kadlec, in his first ever media interview, added: “We think vaccine research resulted in the pandemic – that vaccine ­research was the proximate cause.
View All Quotes

https://archive.md/ffRtr/81ee911dd9733da4b81013b7403a9316417f1606.jpg
Dr Robert Kadlec, right, and Dr Fauci testify before a Senate Health Committee hearing on the US response to Covid on Capitol Hill on March 3, 2020.

Big moment!

Link Posted: 7/30/2023 8:54:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#36]
Ya'll gonna die of misinformation

...What's been getting Califf's goat? Misinformation, which gets part of the blame for Americans' stagnating life expectancy. To Califf, the country that invents many of the most advanced drugs and devices is terrible at using those technologies well. And one reason for that is Americans' misinformed choices, he has suggested. Many don't use statins, vaccines, or COVID-19 therapies. Many choose to smoke cigarettes and eat the wrong food.

Califf and the FDA are fighting misinformation head-on. "The misinformation machine is really causing a lot of death," he said, in an apparent ad-lib, this spring in a speech at Tufts University. The pandemic, he told KFF Health News, helped "crystallize" his need to tackle misinformation. It was a "blatant case," in which multiple studies gave evidence about very effective therapeutics against COVID. "And a lot of people chose not to do it." There were "large-scale purveyors of misinformation," he said, poisoning the well.

Occasionally, though, Califf and the FDA have added to the cacophony of misinformation. And sometimes their misinformation is about misinformation.

Califf hasn't been able to consistently estimate misinformation's public health toll. Last June, he said it was the "leading cause of meaningful life-years lost." In the fall, he told a conferenceopens in a new tab or window: "I've been going around saying that misinformation is the most common cause of death in the United States." He continued, "There is no way to prove that, but I do believe that it is."

The Deal With Misinformation

Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:12:04 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Crazy eyes
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Just remembering the crazy.

Link Posted: 8/1/2023 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:03:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: planemaker] [#40]
Does anybody have a link to that European study (Danish?) that showed the 3 levels of adverse effects? As I recall, they determined that the lowest was due to certain batches being a placebo due to lack of adjuvant. I tried looking for it but, as per usual, search engines suppress any of that kind of thing. I'm sure it was posted here at one point.

ETA: Found it. Direct study link
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:42:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Woodsy] [#41]
Does anybody have a link to that European study (Danish?) that showed the 3 levels of adverse effects? As I recall, they determined that the lowest was due to certain batches being a placebo due to lack of adjuvant. I tried looking for it but, as per usual, search engines suppress any of that kind of thing. I'm sure it was posted here at one point.

ETA: Found it. Direct study link
View Quote

I remember a month or two after the shots became available it was all over the local news that pharmacists were happy that the vials were overfilled and they were able to get another dose or two out of each one. Later they would add the saline themselves.
Having worked in manufacturing for the last 30 years that alone was a huge red flag for me. This is a sign of zero quality control, nor anyone giving a damn about it. The fact the dosage levels were all over the place isn't at all surprising. This from an industry that is supposed to have some of the tightest quality control of any.
Of course Pfizer says it was "by design"
this article is from Dec of 2020 but I remember this being on the local news a couple months later.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/pfizer-vaccine-vials-hold-some-extra-doses-experts-say-s-n1251548
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

I remember a month or two after the shots became available it was all over the local news that pharmacists were happy that the vials were overfilled and they were able to get another dose or two out of each one. Later they would add the saline themselves.
Having worked in manufacturing for the last 30 years that alone was a huge red flag for me. This is a sign of zero quality control, nor anyone giving a damn about it. The fact the dosage levels were all over the place isn't at all surprising. This from an industry that is supposed to have some of the tightest quality control of any.
this article is from Dec of 2020 but I remember this being on the local news a couple months later.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/pfizer-vaccine-vials-hold-some-extra-doses-experts-say-s-n1251548
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

Yet when I mentioned in GD that when a vaccine is fully FDA approved the manufacturing process is more restrictive than a vaccine under a EUA.....I was told I was nuts and full of shit.  All it took was for them to look it up...

The full approval requires more data about the vaccine-maker’s processes and facilities, including inspections of manufacturing plants.

..even Yale medicine knows (this was from their website)

I am looking for where they let it slip they never intend to make the fully FDA approved version....need to save as a note on my phone as I swore I posted it in this thread somewhere.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#43]
I am looking for where they let it slip they never intend to make the fully FDA approved version....need to save as a note on my phone as I swore I posted it in this thread somewhere.....
View Quote

They already stated that in one of their SEC filings before approval. I MIGHT have it bookmarked I'm not sure. Been a ton of info out there to dig through between then and now.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Any question:

Pfizer: Safe and Effective!

Link Posted: 8/3/2023 1:10:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Here's why they're having a hard time articulating the reason why vaccines cause myo/pericarditis. It's a catch 22.

If they blame it on the spike protein, as Paul Offit recently did, then the question of lab leak becomes incredibly important. We need to understand why the spike is how it is and whether its origin was related to any bioweapons programs or similar.

If they blame it on the LNP or other core components of the mRNA platform, they're throwing their cash cow under the bus and are risking untold billions in future revenue.

So they're claiming they have no idea about the mechanism by which the vaccines are causing heart damage. Which, in any sane world, would act as rock-solid evidence that the manufacturer has no idea what its product is doing in the human body and trigger an instant recall.

Sadly, in this world, it's just generating awkward clips, so it's the least bad option. If they have to choose, I guess they will blame the spike, and oh boy will that be fun after they've been claiming it's DEFINITELY not cytotoxic for years.

In addition, whenever this question is answered, the same questions will have to be asked about other adverse effects that fit the mechanism, tipping even more dominoes.

The myocarditis mechanism debate is extremely important to follow, as somebody will ultimately have to take the blame, and I really do wonder who it will be.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 3:02:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#46]
If they blame it on the spike protein, as Paul Offit recently did, then the question of lab leak becomes incredibly important. We need to understand why the spike is how it is and whether its origin was related to any bioweapons programs or similar.

If they blame it on the LNP or other core components of the mRNA platform, they're throwing their cash cow under the bus and are risking untold billions in future revenue.

snip.....hopefully to see last part of quote

The myocarditis mechanism debate is extremely important to follow, as somebody will ultimately have to take the blame, and I really do wonder who it will be.
View Quote

....how many indictments can the man have.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#48]

Despite claiming the vaccine was effective in preventing infection, Pfizer can’t explain why over 10 million people in Australia caught Covid less than 10 months after opening international borders.

The excuse by Pfizer that the virus mutated doesn’t cut it. Unlike other pathogens such as bacteria and double stranded DNA viruses (smallpox), single stranded mRNA viruses mutate very easily.

That’s why the design of the vaccine in regards to efficacy was flawed from the start because it needed it build up resistance to all 29 proteins in the Covid virus (I said vaccine in the clip - my apologies).

Instead the vaccine only protects against the spike protein meaning that there was no protection against the other 28 proteins. As a result, the moment the spike protein mutated the vaccine became ineffective against the new mutation.

Not to mention the speed at which antibodies and T Cells dropped off at 35 days in regards to the original strain. Spending money on a vaccine with such a short immune response but significant and unknown safety risks is reckless. #auspol
@Jikkyleaks
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 11:29:59 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Possible. Always figures Rs would get blamed since they passed the law back around 05(?) allowing for the emergency vaccine and Trump taking credit for getting it made. Thought the companies couldn't get sued, but now you mention it I could see Ds passing some law allowing it to get some political points or something.
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top