Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 46
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:27:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NotTheUsual:
Gates has a different NGO / Start up that has been heavily involved in Malaria prevention research and Malaria Vaccinations.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Gates has a different NGO / Start up that has been heavily involved in Malaria prevention research and Malaria Vaccinations.

Whether it's Gates or anyone else, at this point a "Genetically modified" mosquito program is something that, in light of what "may have" happened "possibly" in China, goes into the Yikes category for some people.
"What If it goes wrong?"
"Omg relax Alex Jones haha nothing could go wrong!!!! Don't you know how mosquitos work?"

Similar to his polio one, which caused the only current outbreak in Africa.

*shrug* I'd like to see texas and Florida look into it, as the timing is suspicious.

Timing or not, I'm concerned that there's malaria cases in FL and TX.
Could it be from third worlders piling in thanks to Brandon's open border? Very, very possible.

It could also be a sequel to the other "there's no way that could have happened" thing.
TRUTH BOMB: Jon Stewart DROPS Facts On Covid Origins; Makes Colbert Uncomfortable

Might turn out to be 100% driven by new american illegal immigrants.

If we get an outbreak, what are the odds they magically have a New StudyTM (built for this result specifically) saying, "HCQ (a longtime malaria drug) neither effective nor safe, put on pause", at the same time a new jab gets waved through after mouse models

"Well, on paper it's sort of like another vaccine we greenlit, so, no need to do safety testing. We need to vaccinate before the pandemic, and with HCQ pulled from the market, we have no treatment options, what bad luck!"

Would they try it again?
Well, no one had to answer for shit last time, so I think unfortunately, it's not impossible
God I hope not.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
So for those wondering if Ethical Skeptic is a glorified 4chan-greentext style prophet, who wanted at least some sort of smell test - Dr. Ryan Cole mentioned him recently.

Ethical Skeptic lately:

Cancer is up:

All Cause Mortality in a very vaccinated country, (where they don't have the "Oh man there would be less people still dying of COVID these days because they didn't get unvaccinated!!!!!" excuse.) a mess:

Twitter links for the three for those who prefer it:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 4:58:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#3]
Then: "Lmao what are you people talking about.
1) if any cancers were going up they would be talking about it!
2) these aggressive cancer anecdotes are probably ONLY because of lockdowns and deferred screenings."

Now: "Well of course the Sun is causing the Turbo CancerTM that we're seeing."

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Are the mosquitoes being released anywhere close to the China monkey lab in FL?
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:22:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Geralt55:
2) these aggressive cancer anecdotes are probably ONLY because of lockdowns and deferred screenings."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/SunTurboCancer-2873739.jpg

View Quote

Looks like he got too much sun for sure.

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://media.patriots.win/post/HqSD8JYrd0TG.png
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/SunTurboCancer-2873739.jpg

https://media.patriots.win/post/HqSD8JYrd0TG.png

"Nothing is happening you rubes, relax!"
I'm worried for the people who took "The thing". The all cause mortality problem isn't nothing.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Parking this here:

Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Harvard and Yale scientists investigate new condition dubbed 'Long Vax': Debilitating suite of symptoms linked to Covid shot that last months and resemble Long Covid
Symptoms include headaches, fatigue, abnormal heart rate and blood pressure
Researchers say it could be due to an immune overreaction to the Covid protein

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12267293/Harvard-Yale-scientists-probing-new-condition-linked-Covid-vaccines.html

View Quote

Odds they're doing this study just to dismiss it?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Apropos of nothing, I have a friend currently battling an aggressive cancer that flared up within a few weeks of her second vaccine. No family history of cancer.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 10:46:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Naamah:
Apropos of nothing, I have a friend currently battling an aggressive cancer that flared up within a few weeks of her second vaccine. No family history of cancer.
View Quote

I'm sorry to hear that!

There's been a strange and concerning amount of people having sudden and aggressive cancers (ones that raise the eyebrows of doctors) "coincidentally" happen after this.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Whether it's Gates or anyone else, at this point a "Genetically modified" mosquito program is something that, in light of what "may have" happened "possibly" in China, goes into the Yikes category for some people.
"What If it goes wrong?"
"Omg relax Alex Jones haha nothing could go wrong!!!! Don't you know how mosquitos work?"

https://64.media.tumblr.com/239f43b5a0b8a42d12419949d477dd13/6eb5647e7814c36a-52/s540x810/6a531de0ff8f688a2971f5cbc36891d15f5f522f.gif

Could it be from third worlders piling in thanks to Brandon's open border? Very, very possible.

It could also be a sequel to the other "there's no way that could have happened" thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXN0BUM9P0

If we get an outbreak, what are the odds they magically have a New StudyTM (built for this result specifically) saying, "HCQ (a longtime malaria drug) neither effective nor safe, put on pause", at the same time a new jab gets waved through after mouse models

"Well, on paper it's sort of like another vaccine we greenlit, so, no need to do safety testing. We need to vaccinate before the pandemic, and with HCQ pulled from the market, we have no treatment options, what bad luck!"

Would they try it again?
Well, no one had to answer for shit last time, so I think unfortunately, it's not impossible
God I hope not.
View All Quotes

"What If it goes wrong?"

https://64.media.tumblr.com/239f43b5a0b8a42d12419949d477dd13/6eb5647e7814c36a-52/s540x810/6a531de0ff8f688a2971f5cbc36891d15f5f522f.gif

Similar to his polio one, which caused the only current outbreak in Africa.

*shrug* I'd like to see texas and Florida look into it, as the timing is suspicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXN0BUM9P0

Might turn out to be 100% driven by new american illegal immigrants.

Would they try it again?
God I hope not.

No idea,
I think it's presumably related to releasing a shit ton of the mosquitos able to carry mosquito borne illnesses, without impacting their ability to transmit said diseases (from the handful of articles I read) causing the issue. There may or may not have fully screened all released mosquitos to ensure they were clean.

But yeah, I'm looking to stock up on horse paste again to ward off parasites and for the offlabel use of anti-inflammatory.

They've been working on malaria vaccines as well as self-spreading vaccinations via mosquitos for a while now. There was brief coverage of it, but no real media push yet.
I'm now convinced that every mainstream news source is owned by the elite caste (like it's been for the last 300 years) or is owned by the CIA's venture capitalist division, at this point. That's presumably where blackrock came from.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#11]
So for those wondering if Ethical Skeptic is a glorified 4chan-greentext style prophet, who wanted at least some sort of smell test - Dr. Ryan Cole mentioned him recently.

Ethical Skeptic lately:

Cancer is up:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/CancerIsUp-2872809.jpg

All Cause Mortality in a very vaccinated country, (where they don't have the "Oh man there would be less people still dying of COVID these days because they didn't get unvaccinated!!!!!" excuse.) a mess:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/AUSACM-2872817.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/JuneACM-2872821.jpg

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

I like Ethical Skepticist because he's more transparent then the FDA and CDC

All of his data is open source (he fucking links you to his data set) and explains all of his calculations.

If Pfizer's conclusions are trusted, then his conclusions are more trusted.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#12]

All of his data is open source (he fucking links you to his data set) and explains all of his calculations.

View All Quotes

Ethical Skeptic lately:

Cancer is up:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/CancerIsUp-2872809.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/AUSACM-2872817.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/JuneACM-2872821.jpg

Click To View Spoiler

In reality, the vaccine manufacturers should have shown every single page of their data (the stuff we won't see for 50+ years, because, they "Can't" show it to us that soon... but it didn't take 50 years to write or proof-read ) BEFORE a public debate was had over this.

Then a debate should have been had.
Then it should have been optional only.
And real data of downriver results (following up on any health status change of the people who got them.) collected during the mass roll out.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#13]
My dad died a few days ago, stage 4 colon cancer that had spread to his liver. He had no idea he even had cancer until May of this year, but he went quickly.

I know he took at least one covid shot. Wouldn't be surprised if he took more.

No history of cancer in family. I can't say for sure it was the shot, but I have a feeling. If it ever becomes official that that is what caused it, I'll do everything in my power to make as many people possible pay.

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By multiple68:
My dad died a few days ago, stage 4 colon cancer that had spread to his liver. He had no idea he even had cancer until May of this year, but he went quickly.

No history of cancer in family. I can't say for sure it was the shot, but I have a feeling. If it ever becomes official that that is what caused it, I'll do everything in my power to make as many people possible pay.

View Quote

Sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 12:17:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

Sorry for your loss
View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I'm so sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#18]

A huge consequence of central planning.
You can concentrate power more easily than you can knowledge

They did not want to hear the voices asking for the emergency brake to be slapped on

Just some random selections from the thread:

There were reasons to suspect it wasn't staying in the shoulder, or that it wasn't going to end the pandemic.
There were people talking about it (and not just Pepe avatar people on twitter who would quickly be banned/shadow-banned), we saw data/reality that should have been "allowable" discussion.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

I’m sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Imagine that.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Laredo:

Imagine that.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Laredo:

Imagine that.

Imagine a link making it easy to read more than the headline.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 6:41:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#22]
So, of Dr. McCullough posted this.

One of the first people to find the myocarditis/cardiac signals (which "Definitely couldn't be happening", until that was admitted and "possibly" understated), one of the skeptic Doctors we recognize.

Not good.

ETA: If true, not good.
Could it be a component in explaining the outbreak of, "turbo cancer" in some of the western nations?

Even if it was, I have my doubts we would be "Allowed" to hear about it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#23]
It's concerning to say the least.  It's unclear if the SV-40 sequences are part of the mRNA delivery system, or leftover from the mRNA manufacturing process.  Looks like it's available for research purposes, but I have no idea if it's approved for use in humans... https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/product/sigma/ogs47
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 1:36:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Khonsu] [#24]
Appears the plasmid dna is left over from the mRNA manufacturing...
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#25]
The SV40 has been known about for months now, odd that it's getting headlines again.
Not only is SV40 a tumor enhancer, the shots inhibit the bodies ability to fight tumors. Would explain the turbo cancers. LOTS of reports out there of people having had cancer in the past, get a clear PET scan on their yearly followup and weeks or months later have stage 4 cancer and dead within a couple more weeks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
The SV40 has been known about for months now, odd that it's getting headlines again.
Not only is SV40 a tumor enhancer, the shots inhibit the bodies ability to fight tumors. Would explain the turbo cancers. LOTS of reports out there of people having had cancer in the past, get a clear PET scan on their yearly followup and weeks or months later have stage 4 cancer and dead within a couple more weeks.
[/quote

My cousins husband was given the clear then got all the shots.
Now has tumors all over his body.

Also a lot of very fast cancers have popped up in my area of bush alaska.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Khonsu:
Appears the plasmid dna is left over from the mRNA manufacturing...
View Quote

I'm going to watch this one

From what we can tell, if* these kinds of things are true?
I think if there is an honest discussion about all this in the decades to come,
In the future they will look back on this and say "Damn, from a quality control standpoint they didn't have it, they dramatically underestimated the difficulty"  
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Watched a McCullough interview, apparently someone tried to talk about it ~2 years ago before getting de-platformed.
There's been talk of this but, this topic is so messy in general, SO messy.

There's so many opinions floating out there, papers attempting to contradict eachother.
It's hard for us sometimes to pin down, who is "right too early", and at times who might just be trying to get attention.
It's a tough thing

For the people who STILL believe Pfizer's brochure, they're convinced that all the skepticism is the second category

Which is pretty crazy considering how history actually unfolded, and the papers and admissions coming out of the other western nations.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 10:46:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:

I'm sorry to hear that

When the "turbo cancer is being caused by the sun of course!" pieces drop, or the ones blaming climate change, we have to keep in mind things like this ^
Why are we seeing it across states.
If it's "the summers are extra warm and the high temperatures" etc etc
Right.
Now do Alaska.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Jimmy Dore doing a good job summarizing recent testimony on the C19 origin story.

Fauci-Paid Scientists Who Covered Up Lab Leak Grilled By Congress
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 8:46:24 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2023 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Disgusting and evil
Link Posted: 7/20/2023 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Evil hospital personnel!
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Apparently, the artificial wall against even discussing HEGT shot side effects has finally started to crumble in earnest:

Long article about Science Magazine research

The article has a compendium of links that discuss the various side effects beyond myo/pericarditis including small fiber neuropathy and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS).

These nasty and sometimes fatal side effects were known from the beginning but hidden from the public to push the agenda of compliance.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:
Jimmy Dore doing a good job summarizing recent testimony on the C19 origin story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mAzT-0GLoE
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mAzT-0GLoE

What's interesting is - THIS ^ topic isn't even a controversial topic for a board like this one, yet it gets whispered about in public still.

It is a disgrace that this was ever allowed to happen.
Keep in mind the media gets more upset about a career criminals OD'ing under politically (And ratings.) useful circumstances, than the numerous stories like this ^

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Apparently, the artificial wall against even discussing HEGT shot side effects has finally started to crumble in earnest:

Long article about Science Magazine research

The article has a compendium of links that discuss the various side effects beyond myo/pericarditis including small fiber neuropathy and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS).

These nasty and sometimes fatal side effects were known from the beginning but hidden from the public to push the agenda of compliance.
View Quote

IMHO one of the problems they have is that the damage is SO widespread, it will have happened to people in the orbit of scientists/doctors/legislators .
Yes, some won't put it together, or won't "Admit" these possibilities to themselves.

But as the shaming-psyop cloudcover lifts, some will eventually poke their head up.

That young college kid who is graduating from a STEM school ending in -I.T., whose best friend (forced to be vaccinated) now has ailments and can't play football with the boys anymore -
Think he gives a FUCK about Fauci's opinions?
Think he buys the psyops/shaming language?
Think he cares at all, when his art major friend tells him, "6 people and only 6 people died from one bad batch of J&J, and J&J caught it. They're safe you dummy."?

No.
He wants to run studies on finding out "if" this had anything to do with the fate of his friend/family member/himself.

The people/institutions responsible for the numerous fuckups have every intention and every interest in keeping this smoke-screen up to save themselves, their money printers, and their reputations.
But they have a problem with reality/results.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Parking this here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/US-Military-Confirms-Myocarditis-Spike-After-COVID-Vaccine-Rollout/5-2660328/

Originally Posted By OG1:
US Military Confirms Myocarditis Spike After COVID Vaccine Rollout

The official number is a 151% spike in myocarditis compared to the 2016 to 2020 avg.

But if you take the number after they "corrected" the data, it's a 2,868% increase in myocarditis

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 1:35:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#39]

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Parking this here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/US-Military-Confirms-Myocarditis-Spike-After-COVID-Vaccine-Rollout/5-2660328/

Originally Posted By OG1:
US Military Confirms Myocarditis Spike After COVID Vaccine Rollout

The official number is a 151% spike in myocarditis compared to the 2016 to 2020 avg.

But if you take the number after they "corrected" the data, it's a 2,868% increase in myocarditis

Little leaks keep seeping out
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#41]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Birx1-2894467.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Birx2-2894472.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/F1nn8YtWAAAcLMy-2894469.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/F1noAW2WAAElNzk-2894470.jpg
View Quote

Goodwin was also an Olympic level athlete in track and field.

Link Posted: 7/22/2023 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Birx1-2894467.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/Birx2-2894472.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/F1nn8YtWAAAcLMy-2894469.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/F1noAW2WAAElNzk-2894470.jpg

Has happened all the time to football players, dont cha know?
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By S13:
View Quote

Sadly, that was pretty much the first response in the GD thread about this.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Dr. John Campbell.
Autopsy Proven Fatal COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis

Microscopic causes of death

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 2:01:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By g8rgunner:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By g8rgunner:
Originally Posted By S13:

In 2016 I followed Scott Adams for a little while.
He talks about something called persuasion
Truncating it and doing a so-so job of it:
- There's facts, there's logic (And those determine outcomes), but then there's persuasion. What you believe.
- It's the "movie" playing in your head. It's normally a gut-feeling that people go with, and wrap facts around after the fact
- People are ultra susceptible to it, even smart ones, even ones who SAY they have the facts (media - who are often the most "worked" of all).

If you don't want to believe there's a chance you accidentally did something dangerous (*While trying to do what you thought was the right thing*), you have EVERY incentive to believe any explanation for feinting athletes, other than the possibility of "The thing".
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Old Twitter would have had this down in two seconds.
Today in 2023, we get to laugh at it.

A positive move for the overton window
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Hellion-Productions:
Dr. John Campbell.
Autopsy Proven Fatal COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y624aHC5TIk

Best,
JBR
View Quote

IIRC (I should just go back through the thread and look , but posting this for the sake of testing my memoy)
- for a time they were trying the, "well no akshullly people are getting myocarditis from COVID, not the jabs" line.
- That then became the whole "Well you're going to get myocarditis anyway, vaccine or virus, so therefore-" and that's a copium line that uses flimsy science to prop it up.
Page / 46
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top