Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/23/2001 4:45:01 PM EDT
for always putting your subject lines in all upper-case. It makes it much easier to train myself to ignore them without wasting time reading them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 5:09:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/24/2001 12:59:24 AM EDT by HANGFIRE]
Originally Posted By Hoplophile: for always putting your subject lines in all upper-case. It makes it much easier to train myself to ignore them without wasting time reading them.
View Quote
It is really a shame that a person with such a cool name is such a DIP"it makes it easier to train myself" SHIT! Get BENT asshole[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:05:55 PM EDT
Hangfire, some of the stuff you post is truly interesting, but some kind of explanation would be helpful in separating the wheat from the chaff. I don't WANT to read every article posted on lewrockwell.com - I don't happen to give a shit about the state of feminism today from a far-right conservative perspective. So, my choices are A) read every link you post, or B) ignore every link you post. I appreciate the work it takes to find this stuff, but could you take just a minute to give us a brief overview of what it is your linking to?
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 10:07:06 PM EDT
I read every post. I find them all entertaining in some aspect.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 12:51:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/24/2001 12:54:56 AM EDT by HANGFIRE]
Originally Posted By KBaker: Hangfire, some of the stuff you post is truly interesting, but some kind of explanation would be helpful in separating the wheat from the chaff. I don't WANT to read every article posted on lewrockwell.com - I don't happen to give a shit about the state of feminism today from a far-right conservative perspective. So, my choices are A) read every link you post, or B) ignore every link you post. I appreciate the work it takes to find this stuff, but could you take just a minute to give us a brief overview of what it is your linking to?
View Quote
I try to stay topical. PCBS has been hot of late and I found a few articles in that theme and posted them for the more thoughtful members edification. Since I am Conservative by the Grace of God and Family Lew just had what I was looking for today. I could have found the same articles on Drudge, NewsMax or a few other Conservative sites and I indeed did. Many more than I had time or inclination to post. I try to put a passage from the article with the link but sometimes I don't. Sorry for the inconvience[smoke] P.S. "far right conservative" is a PCBS term. If you can't stand the heat get off the road to hell.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 7:00:20 PM EDT
[blue][SIZE=5][B]HANGFIRE!! IS IT NECESSARY TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR POST HEADLINES IN BOLD ALL CAPITALS? IS THE END OF THE WORLD COMING OR ARE YOU JUST CRAVING ATTENTION AGAIN?[/blue][/SIZE=5][/b] [red][size=3][b] HELL0? HELLO? HELLO? [img]a139.g.akamaitech.net/7/139/622/10003904243026/abcnews.go.com/media/Entertainment/images/ap_anne_robinson_010419_w.jpg[/img] JOHNNY W. KING, *YOU* ARE THE WEAKEST LINK! [/size=3] [size=5] GOODBYE ! [/B][/size=5][/red]
Top Top