Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2002 9:00:02 AM EDT
i just wanted to thank all of you who offered condolences and prayers for my grandfather and my family.  they were a very good uplifting source for my mother and me.  thank you.

i'm back in phoenix now.  grandfather was still in ICU when i left but he was recovering a little bit everyday.  when i left he had been weaned completely off the sedative and was down to only two breaths on the ventilator.  when he wakes up and is alert, they will try and take him off the ventilator completely.  but being a dialysis patient, the sedative takes about twice to three times as long to get removed from the system as a normal person.

he was responding to voices and could grip the nurse's hand when told to.  it is looking up.  

thank you all again for your prayers and words of encouragement and sympathy.  they mean so very much to me.

it's good to be back among family too!  [:)]
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 10:04:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Great news, Jenn.

Thanks for the update.

God bless you and yours.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top