Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/25/2001 5:58:07 PM EDT
We hope you have had a safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend. We will be back at work in the morning after a long, wonderful holiday with our families. I have been reviewing our website and many of the other related sites such as this one, as I usually do, to keep up on the latest happenings and to better serve you all. Let me say now...THANK YOU. I see a very large number of orders pending for us in the mornning and we truly thank you all. Just let me say that this will be a very busy day for me and some of the orders may not be checked until Tuesday but I will be there bright and early to get as many done as I can. For the next few weeks I'm sure we will all be putting in extra time to have your orders out to you as quickly as we can. We ask for a little patience and understanding if orders are not charged the same day they are downloaded. That does not mean there is anything wrong with your card. Just that we have so many to check and we just can't do them all in one day. All orders will be shipped as soon as possible. Our standard delivery time is 7 to 10 business days (not including weekends and holidays), except air orders which should arrive on the appropriate business day from the day of download if order placed before noon. UPS does not count the day of pick up as one of the days and do not deliver on weekends. If the order will be delayed in any way I will email you. Again, we thank you in advance for the many orders and what appears to be a very successful year for us. Happy Holidays. Cynthia R Customer Service. TAPCO, Inc
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 6:28:35 PM EDT
Cynthia What are the chances of Century getting some more M16 kits? I have heard rumors,but apparently the Bush administration has stopped the Form 6s from proceeding. cpermd
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 12:20:19 PM EDT
btt
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 3:42:45 PM EDT
We have no new kits available to us. We are always looking for new products so if we are successful in finding anything it would be advertised on the website first. Keep checking the website for the latest and greatest products available.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 9:20:21 PM EDT
Darn That was a PC Clinton answer if I ever heard one OK ,how about the others with the"pending" form 6? cpermd
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:04:06 PM EDT
I know Buddie had some special deals going on at one time but I'm not sure what became of that as the requests for any specials he had were emailed directly to him. I could only answer in my last post with the information I had at hand. Since I don't own the company I don't know everything, however no offense intended, I would prefer to not be compared to Clinton. I think you have mistaken my politeness for Clintonisms and that is just not my style. I would hope that my moral character is above his. I really don't know of anymore kits in house and anything further information would have to be directed to Buddie. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Cynthia R Customer Service TAPCO, Inc cynthia@tapco.com
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:07:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CYN: I know Buddie had some special deals going on at one time but I'm not sure what became of that as the requests for any specials he had were emailed directly to him. I could only answer in my last post with the information I had at hand. Since I don't own the company I don't know everything, however no offense intended, I would prefer to not be compared to Clinton. I think you have mistaken my politeness for Clintonisms and that is just not my style. I would hope that my moral character is above his. I really don't know of anymore kits in house and anything further information would have to be directed to Buddie. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Cynthia R Customer Service TAPCO, Inc cynthia@tapco.com
View Quote
It's a rough crowd around here sometimes Cynthia, but they are usually just poking fun. We love you guys @ Tapco and we KNOW that you don't want anything to do with that awful PC liberal crowd who wants to do away with your market.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:50:12 PM EDT
Thanks, I enjoy participating and being here on the sites to help you all. After 8 years of that man in office I just can't stand being compared to him about anything. I suppose that is one of my flaws. Sorry, if I sounded too rude. Have a great night and see ya'll around.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 9:19:42 PM EDT
Cyn, KMA should take lessons from you. You handled it like a true professional.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:01:45 AM EDT
I have very much enjoyed doing business with TAPCO. Can't wait to get my MG-34 parts kit. Next Halloween the roof of my house will become a machinegun nest. [50]
Top Top