Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/26/2003 9:58:27 AM EDT
I want to thank everyone at AR15.com that went to the RC web-site (RCJIMSPLACE.com) and participated in the gun poll and voiced an opinion. My 15 year old kid got slammed for asking about guns in an area of the site where most any topic can be brought up (evidently not guns). I also want to thank Wolfpack for rallying the troops to help my kid.

The gun community is a tight one, and its good to know that a guy can get still help from his fellow Patriots when he needs it. Thanks again, God Bless, and have a Happy Thanksgiving......
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:01:08 AM EDT
No problem, I love calling liberals out in a nice way. They never seem to be able to respond to it though, it's weird???
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:10:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/26/2003 10:13:38 AM EDT by Zaphod]
Looks like they didn't like the results: [url]http://www.rcjimsplace.com/frames.html[/url] Arrgghhhh. It's one of those weird links. Anyway, they will not permit any gun topics, and blame the "outsiders" for having hurt their own cause. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:28:24 AM EDT
Some of the posts were downright funny. That was the first time I was ever banned from a site. Account locked for me telling the truth. Oh well, I sent the admin an e-mail stating I will not support his site. My right to choose.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:29:34 AM EDT
OH yeah, Ishoot2live...you are more than welcome. My only regret is the actions the admin took against you and your son.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:37:34 AM EDT
You and your son are welcome here! We don't talk "RC cars" much but pretty much everything else...
[red]There will be no posts here about guns and that is my final answer. This topic is closed, any more "Gun posts" will be moved and or deleted any more discussion of this matter will get you warned and or banned. There is no need to question my descision - it is FINAL! For the record, it really makes me angry when people create false accounts and ask outsiders to join the forum for the sole purpose of swaying a vote - you only ruined it for yourself.[/red]
View Quote
It's this dudes site/his rules.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:03:41 AM EDT
We [i]can[/i] talk RC cars. [:)] Welcome to AR15.com!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:04:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/26/2003 11:12:17 AM EDT by TwoStage]
ishoot2live, your son fought a good fight, and you are teaching him to be a standup guy. My hat is off to both of you. Have you ever tried to shoot a balloon with 20' of string tied to a RC ? Makes for a fun day.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:05:01 PM EDT
I think I will go over there later and post a question about RC cars - "How fast does a typical RC car travel? I think I want to tie a helium filled balloon to the car to use as a reactive target for my 20 gauge shotgun. How long should the string be?" Thanks for the idea, TwoStage
Top Top