Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 3:55:18 PM EDT
So, Im driving home after a long day of work and Im following a truck.  In the back window of this truck I notice a sticker that says "Machinists for Kerry".  I think to myself.. "ah, just another confrused citizen."

Then... I look at his bumper... which has a sticker on it that says, get this, "NRA: Vote Freedom First"

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#1]
heres another one.

Zach,

Thank you for your recent order with TAPCO.  Unfortunately, the AR15 30 round military magazines (MAG0999) on your order are currently backordered and are not expected until December.  Please note that your order will not be charged until this product is in stock and your order is complete and ready for shipment.  

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you.  

Please contact customer service if you have any further questions regarding your order.

Thank you for choosing TAPCO for all your military and surplus needs.

Have a great day!

Erika Santee
Customer Service
TAPCO, Inc.
[email protected]
1-800-359-6195 ext. 134

DECEMBER!!!!! WTF the website said 2 WEEKS.  *grumbles*

**EDIT**

Fromt the Tapco Website

09/17/04 WE HAVE JUST BEEN NOTIFIED THAT THERE WILL BE A GREATER DELAY THAN FIRST EXPECTED. THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH INTEREST IN THESE MAGAZINES THAT DISTRIBUTION IS GOING TO TAKE LONGER THAN FIRST ANTICIPATED.
EVERYONE ON THE LIST WILL RECEIVE THEIR MAGS AND THEY WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL THEY SHIP. PRICES WILL REMAIN AT $11.99 EVEN THOUGH OUR COST HAS GONE UP. WE WANT EVERYONE INTERESTED TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THEM.

THE MANUFACTURER HAS TOLD US TODAY (9/17/04) THAT THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS FROM NEW VENDORS AS THEY SIMPLY CANNOT KEEP UP WITH DEMAND. THEY WILL HONOR AND SHIP OUR ORDER AS AGREED. THEY ARE ESTIMATING THAT ALL OF OUR BACKORDERS WILL BE FILLED COMPLETELY BY THE END OF DECEMBER.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE BACKORDERS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS UNTIL MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2OTH. AFTER THAT DAY WE WILL DISCONTINUE TAKING BACKORDERS TO ENSURE EVERYONE THAT ORDERS WILL RECEIVE THEIR MAGS.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ORDERED AND DO NOT WISH TO WAIT THAT LONG, OR WANT TO PURCHASE FROM ANOTHER PARTY, WE UNDERSTAND AND WILL BE GLAD TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER IF YOU CONTACT US AT [email protected]

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR CONTINUED UNDERSTANDING AS WE CELEBRATE THE SUNSET AND THE ABILITY TO CONTINUE PURCHASING ITEMS LIKE THIS.

Own a piece

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#2]
"I support my right to privacy so I support the Patriot Act."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top