Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 2:51:37 PM EDT
DO NOT believe our own publicity and think Kerry couldn't win. He could, and that would be the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime. DO NOT RELAX. There are still two months to go and anything, anything can happen in two months.

Vote. Get friends out to vote.

Contribute. Open the wallet and let some of the butterflies out, and contribute to the RNC. Or to the Bush campaign.

If you don't, and next year AR's are all outlawed--with John boy and Teddy Kennedy as our shadow president  it could happen and don't believe for a minute it couldn't--don't come crying on this site.

The time to make a difference is in the next 60 days. Your rights depend on it.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
45 states and maybe Cali
But I agree.  We need BIG voter turn out...and I believe we will get it.  This partyu  is motivated.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
DO NOT believe our own publicity and think Kerry couldn't win. He could, and that would be the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime. DO NOT RELAX. There are still two months to go and anything, anything can happen in two months.

Contribute. Open the wallet and let some of the butterflies out, and contribute to the DNC. Or to the Bush campaign.

If you don't, and next year AR's are all outlawed--with John boy and Teddy Kennedy as our shadow president  it could happen and don't believe for a minute it couldn't--don't come crying on this site.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Contribute. Open the wallet and let some of the butterflies out, and contribute to the DNC. Or to the Bush campaign.

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#6]

P. S. You really have to take John boy's campaign seriously. Millions of voters do, for reasons I will never be able to understand. This man is dangerous.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Uhhh... donate to the DNC?

Whatever yer smokin, i'll take one.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I think he meant RNC.
The D and R keys are next to each other.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#9]
The RNC has plenty of money, and they are just about to move into the span when they can only spend federally provided monies.  Much better to give to the swift boat vets for the truth.  

Oh, and send Zell Miller a fruit basket.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Contribute. Open the wallet and let some of the butterflies out, and contribute to the RNC. Or to the Bush campaign.

+1

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Do not stop, keep moving.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Since it is 49% to 49%, the big thing is getting likely voters to vote and telling your liberal freinds that votes for Kerry are wasted.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:00:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Uhhh... donate to the DNC?

Whatever yer smokin, i'll take one.

- BG

Duhh--thanks Buccguy--just got off a long trip with little sleep. Naturally I meant RNC. Guess I'd better proofread some other stuff too.... Corrected by your humbled servant,  imcoltsguy....

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I will be encouraging all of my co-workers to take a stand and vote for Nader!  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
P. S. You really have to take John boy's campaign seriously. Millions of voters do, for reasons I will never be able to understand. This man is dangerous.

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep!  Don't get cocky.  And do what you can to help the GOP elect pro-gun Senators, Congressmen and local politicians too.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Ban guns!! Ban Bush!!

errr.....
Shit. I've been surfing that mind altering not of this world DU website...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top