Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/24/2009 5:06:01 PM EDT

Not too bad for 62.  When did he get those tats though?    And why didn't he take his shirt off in Rambo?
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTSS.

(In Before The Shit Storm)
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Steroids work wonders.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't he start out in pr0n?
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]
HGH son!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you male or female?
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh, Sylvester "I don't understand why the police just don't kick in people's doors and  confiscate their guns" Stallone?

(Yes, he actually said that).
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
HGH son!!!!

Yep - the fountain of youth.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh, Sylvester "I don't understand why the police just don't kick in people's doors and  confiscate their guns" Stallone?

When?  Where?  Link?

There's got to be a sane explanation for that, if in fact he did say it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck Stalone and Obama!
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:13:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?  Where?  Link?

No, there's no sane explanation for it, other than he doesn't believe commoners should own guns.

Yes, he said it, and it was well publicized - about 20 years ago on a talk show IIRC.

No, I do not have a link.

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:16:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?  Where?  Link?

No, there's no sane explanation for it, other than he doesn't believe commoners should own guns.

Yes, he said it, and it was well publicized - about 20 years ago on a talk show IIRC.

I find it impossible to believe that Stalone would stump for the Republican party and be a gun grabber.  Since you don't source your claim, I can only guess that he doesn't hold the same view now, as then.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#12]
HGH works wonders.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?  Where?  Link?

I find it impossible to believe that Stalone would stump for the Republican party and be a gun grabber.  Since you don't source your claim, I can only guess that he doesn't hold the same view now, as then.

he said it after his good friend phil hartman was killed by his wife.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?  Where?  Link?

There are those here that stump for Obama, yet claim to be pro gun.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Let me google that for you let's see,  Stallone  anti gun

Well look at that 24 thousand page and hundred of articles about how anti gun Rocky is ....

Sorry to break your bubble about another Hollywood elitist...
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?  Where?  Link?

After Phil Hartman was killed buy his wife he said that we should go around and take everyone's guns away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Okay, here's your quote cite.  Scroll all the way down when the page loads.

He said it in 1998.

Stallone Running His Mouth
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#18]
If true HGH was perfectly safe I'd use it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Are you male or female?

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#20]
IBTYKHIKYGP

(In Before Teh You Know How I Know Your Ghey Pic)
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:27:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Those tats are pretty fucking girly
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#22]
He's hot.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?  Where?  Link?

Yup...he's a well known supporter of the Brady Bunch.  Like most well known Repubs...he's a rino
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Link left cold.

http://www.bradycenter.org/donate/events/2006/losangeles/
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?  Where?  Link?

He said:

"Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have... It really is pathetic... We're livin' in the Dark Ages over there."Sylvester Stallone, March 28, 1998

"I know we use guns in films," but insisted the time has come "to be a little more accountable and realize that this is an escalating problem that’s eventually going to lead to, I think, urban warfare."Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998

He said this after Phil Hartman was shot by his wife:

"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off. It’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it. Why should we?" Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#26]
That's kind of funny, Death Race 2000 (circa 1975) was just on featuring a very young Stalone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
http://www.aintitcool.com/images2009/expendables.jpg

Not too bad for 62.  When did he get those tats though?    And why didn't he take his shirt off in Rambo?

Yeah, when you've got the time to live in the gym (because you aren't taking acting classes) you can look like that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:03:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Impressive, but why the hell does he have those horrid tats? I could see him having one of those to cover up the previously torn muscle on his peck, but still.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Stallone's handwriting is almost as shitty as mine
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I find it impossible to believe that Stalone would stump for the Republican party and be a gun grabber.  

Why would this be so hard to believe?  Have you some notion that the Republican party supports your
right to arms?  
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well at least he has good taste in guns.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well at least he has good taste in guns.

Fuck him and his "good for me but not for thee" attitude.  Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When?  Where?  Link?

He did a fundraiser for the VPC in LA with LA county Sheriff Baca. This was in the last 2-3 yrs, IIRC.
He is a gun grabbing elitist prick.
Fuck Stallone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#36]
He must be gay to have married bridget nelson. When I saw that show strange love on the tv guide channel I actually thought the flav was too classy for her.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Maybe it's the Italian in me, but photos like that make me want to start lifting weights again. *goes to lift some weights*
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#38]
That pic in the OP is impressive. Got any more pics like that?
Also, I really liked the most recent Rambo movie. Intense, powerful.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, when you've got the time to live in the gym (because you aren't taking acting classes) you can look like that.

That's basically it. A lot of the Hollywood types spend 3 hours in the gym a day when us little people are at work slaving for the man. When we finally get home at 8:00 AM after the 1 1/2 hour commute, who has the energy to work out? It becomes a choice of spending that last two hours before bedtime at the gym or at home with the wife and kids.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He must be gay to have married bridget nelson. When I saw that show strange love on the tv guide channel I actually thought the flav was too classy for her.

I'd hit it... in 1986

ETA: Brigitte, not Stallone

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#41]
A friend of mine met him and said he is a real arrogant prick......and he's a short guy.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's basically it. A lot of the Hollywood types spend 3 hours in the gym a day when us little people are at work slaving for the man. When we finally get home at 8:00 AM after the 1 1/2 hour commute, who has the energy to work out? It becomes a choice of spending that last two hours before bedtime at the gym or at home with the wife and kids.

Ronnie Coleman trained for his first Mr. Olympia win while working full-time as a police officer in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#43]
this thread is gay.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:31:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A friend of mine met him and said he is a real arrogant prick......and he's a short guy.

Every person I've ever met that said they met somebody famous and then said they were a jerk were full of it. I usually end up meeting the famous people that were called jerks and they are usually normal people who are friendly. When you interact with an engage a person  in an appropriate situation (in other words don't force somebody to meet with you just because they are well known) like they are a person and not a star or whatever they tend to like you. Everyone wants to be liked and treated decently. I'm convinced that most people don't treat so called celebrities like they are people and as a result people like your friend get the brush off. Even the biggest assholes and the most evil people will treat you well and can be happy to meet you if you're nice and not impressed with their status. You might not believe me, but even people like Hitler and Stalin were known to be friendly people in social situations. No one is a complete monster even though others like to paint people they hate or dislike into being horrible people.

With that said, Stallone is somewhere between 5'8" and 5'10". That isn't short, it's just average if not slightly tall for an Italian.... I'd like to mention that tall people die sooner and shorter people live longer... take that you giants out there. :P
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Ha. That pussy only had 4 guns.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Rambo was a good movie. Never a real Sly fan.
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 8:29:12 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm not saying that he's not cut/muscular but something looks funny about that pic. Photochop?
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
HGH works wonders.

Yes it does

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I'd like to mention that tall people die sooner and shorter people live longer... take that you giants out there. :P

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top