Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2002 8:06:08 AM EDT
Has anyone tried the Swiss .223 that Ammoman has?  If so, how is it?  I'm trying to decide what to include on my next order besides the usual S.A. surplus.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
There are 3 topics on the Swiss ammo from ammoman, showing on my screen under the "[b]Ammunition[/b]" forum where this should be posted, here one of 'em: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=137802[/url]

Mike
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, now, unless I'm mistaken, "general" means "anything at all."

And unless I am further mistaken, "anything at all" includes "ammo."

I onlt posted here cause this obviously gets greater visibility.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#3]
You forgot to add that you weren't interested in determining the answer to your question, just posting a question. Had you looked in the correct forum to begin with you'd have gotten the answer without having to post the question in the first place.

BTW, your welcome, for not only did I direct you to where you could find more posts on the topic of your question, I gave ya the one post which had the most responders, that I saw on screen and there are several others there, on the very same topic, in the correct forum for your question.

General is for the traffic accident you were in last night or what your wife served ya for supper, IMHO. Ammunition questions should be posted in the ammunition forum which have moderators who are experts in that particular area, that can help.

Don't worry I'll not help ya again,
Mike
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, now, unless I'm mistaken, "general" means "anything at all."

And unless I am further mistaken, "anything at all" includes "ammo."

I onlt posted here cause this obviously gets greater visibility.
View Quote
You also posted this same question in the General Firearms Discussion.  Wouldn't it have been easier to just go to the Ammunition forum first?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I think that it would have been more efficient to have ignored this post in GD if it upset you or answered it in the Ammo Forum...

Then we would not all have to read this BS.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You forgot to add that you weren't interested in determining the answer to your question, just posting a question. Had you looked in the correct forum to begin with you'd have gotten the answer without having to post the question in the first place.

BTW, your welcome, for not only did I direct you to where you could find more posts on the topic of your question, I gave ya the one post which had the most responders, that I saw on screen and there are several others there, on the very same topic, in the correct forum for your question.

General is for the traffic accident you were in last night or what your wife served ya for supper, IMHO. Ammunition questions should be posted in the ammunition forum which have moderators who are experts in that particular area, that can help.

Don't worry I'll not help ya again,
Mike
View Quote

I think that what Mr. Wilson ws trying to say was "Hey, I was just tring to help.  I won't do that again".
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank God I have a life.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Jezus H Khrist.  There must be at least 3 other ammo related questions posted in "General" since mine.  How come you bozos aren't jumping all over those guys?

You fellas really need to get a life.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#9]
The issue is that Mr. Wilson tried to help you and you responded like a Jack-Ass.

I could give a rats ass whats posted where.

So, are you a Jack-Ass or do you just enjoy acting like one?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The issue is that Mr. Wilson tried to help you and you responded like a Jack-Ass.

I could give a rats ass whats posted where.

So, are you a Jack-Ass or do you just enjoy acting like one?
View Quote

I'm afraid I don't see it that way, Halfbaked.  I asked a question and he went to great lengths to point out where I [b]should[/b] have posted it.  His response was more to correct me than help me.  This I found irritating, as I do the other responses in this thread.  You follow?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Whats the big god damn deal? He posted an ammo question in the G.D. forum....think you fuckin' guys can get over it?

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#12]
P.S.-Marvl...I have shot a total of 90 rounds of the Swiss stuff. Worked great. The fellas I was with shot it all day, and I don't recall any complaints at all. The Swiss have pretty high standards....I'd buy it when my M193 runs low.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Welcome to the "New World AR15.com"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top