Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2004 6:35:41 PM EDT
Ive seen the cool Swiss Army cards which have 13 functions.  But are there any other cool survival cards like this?  Kinds which have knives, screwdrives, saws, lights, etc?  Where can I find them?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Tool logic.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Waaa???  
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay, Isee what yor saying
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought my wife one as a "Stocking Stuffer" for Christmas year before last. She LOVED the damn thing. Said she used it everyday. In fact she gave like 6 of the things as gifts to some of her fellow teachers last Christmas.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I got one free for pretending I was interested in buying a PT Cruiser when they first came out.  Suckers!  It's kind of useful, but really more of a novelty.  The tweezers are good for removing splinters.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I dont really see how the hell you stick this swiss army card in your wallet.

I tried to put this in my wallet and it just makse it too thick.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 5:56:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I dont really see how the hell you stick this swiss army card in your wallet.

I tried to put this in my wallet and it just makse it too thick.

Yea, they kinda suck to carry.  Check out a Leatherman Micra.  Does all of that, and straight disappears in a pocket.  Good tools too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top