Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/29/2004 7:54:54 PM EST
Just curious, why is swinging attractive to some people?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:56:49 PM EST
I can see over the fence when the young chicks are tanning.

These guys do it to be closer to Allah...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:58:55 PM EST
Dude, you should allow multiple answers.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:00:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

I don't think I can edit the poll?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:01:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By olyarms:

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

I don't think I can edit the poll?

Nope you cant.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:03:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By booshmaster:
I can see over the fence when the young chicks are tanning.

These guys do it to be closer to Allah...
truthout.org/imgs.art_01/3.swing.kabul.jpg

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:07:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:08:57 PM EST
Like I always say "Do they kiss their kids with that mouth too"

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:12:18 PM EST
I just don't get it period. "Here, gangbang my wife, sure go ahead I encourage you", Were these people abused? Please I want to understand it I don't mean to flame. Is it worth it because if you let others use your wife you get to do the same? Swingers explain please?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:13:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

In this day and age, you may not like the answer to that question!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:14:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 8:15:55 PM EST by MrClean4Hire]

Originally Posted By NightWatchman:
I just don't get it period. "Here, gangbang my wife, sure go ahead I encourage you", Were these people abused? Please I want to understand it I don't mean to flame. Is it worth it because if you let others use your wife you get to do the same? Swingers explain please?

It can't be explained, it goes against nature itself. Man is supposed to guard his territory, not share it.

I think they were abused or most likely low self esteem.

I'm sure they are diseased as well. When your wife is getting more loads than a chinese laundry it can't be good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:18:55 PM EST
From what I understand, they share their spouse with ONE partner, no one is gangbanging anyone... those would be orgy people, not swingers...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:22:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:28:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:26:37 AM EST
Two chicks is cool.

But not with my wife. I respect her way too much to degrade her like that. I married her because I wanted share my life with her, and her only. End of story. I gave up the crazy shit when I married her.

We've been approached several times by 'swingers'...and some were folks that you would never imagine as such. It sucks to be hanging out with a couple, thinking everything's cool, only to have it turn into a sleazy proposition. Fuck that. People suck sometimes.

It pisses me off...some lines you just don't cross. If you want to do that shit, fine by me. I'm cool with it. Not a prude by any means. Just don't try to violate the beauty, sanctity, and truth of our marriage...and we won't have a problem. Go find others like you...keep it your business.

Anyone lays a hand on my wife, man or woman, goes to the fucking hospital. Not trying to be a tough guy, just the way I work when it comes to her.

Sorry for the rant.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:32:44 AM EST
Hey, if you want to send your wife my way that's fine... but if I see your johnson I'm just going to start shooting and figure its self defense.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:33:20 AM EST
I think its just a way in a couples minds to justify cheating. Nothing in thier marriage is working so, they decide to start swinging. I saw a documentary on VH1 about this and the couple said the usual blather, "Swinging has made our relationship better." Bullshit, I cant see how that would help it. Too many issues of jealousy and insecurity would come up. If a couple is even considering going to a swingers club they need to head right to a marriage counselor or just go ahead and get divorced. But then again most married couples are grown adults and hopefully they are willing to accept the consequnces.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:37:41 AM EST
Pimpin' ain't easy
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:40:02 AM EST
i have some stories,,but,,im sure with the crowd around here,,it would be turned aroundin a heatbeat!
anyway. to each his own. what ive noticed is that most swingers(at least what ive been in contact with) are middle aged couple's that want,,well to have the cake and eat it to. they want a change in their sex life.
i will give you one example.
couple i know call em dan and julie
been married since highschool, and are about 37 now. well julie is VERY protective of dan,,to the point that ,, a stray look from another women gets her pissed at him and ruins the night.
then slowly, they start to hit the club's again...( to live it up,,,relive the old days),,,it stsarts out,,""whoo were drunk,,, damn julie show em yer tits,,,ahh come on,,,"" ya get the idea picture,,, a wild party on a lake or springbreak kinda place. then before ya know it,, the get bored with that and need a new FIX so to say,, so now,, they start looking for someone to join, male/female whatever.
they been at that part for over a few years now,hit all the swingers clubs, and are into that scene. Ive pretty much spereated myslef and my wife from them,, we are still friends but when their lifestyle started to conflict with ours, we just stopped trying tohang out with them. they got addcited to it. ""hey dan,,wanna come to my party ,,sure sure,,ill be there""" 3 hours before the party i get a call..""umm dude,,,,, we kinda had some plans we forgot about...""(even tho i invited him 3 weeks ago)...... i dont need freind s like that.
now to eash his own,,, i dont have issues' fuckin in front of others or such,, and swapping around(2 girls,, or such) but not NOW that im married,,,,,,
theres a reason its a wedding ring and not a chain!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:41:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By FourStringSlinger:
I respect her way my wife too much to degrade her like that. I married her because I wanted share my life with her, and her only. End of story. I gave up the crazy shit when I married her.

Anyone lays a hand on my wife, man or woman, goes to the fucking hospital Morgue. Not trying to be a tough guy, just the way I work when it comes to her.

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:56:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By gotm4:

I respect her way my wife too much to degrade her like that. I married her because I wanted share my life with her, and her only. End of story. I gave up the crazy shit when I married her.

Anyone lays a hand on my wife, man or woman, goes to the fucking hospital Morgue. Not trying to be a tough guy, just the way I work when it comes to her.

+1

+2
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:00:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By Shane333:

Originally Posted By gotm4:

+1

+2

Or morgue, however it shakes out...just trying on a little PC.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:04:12 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/30/2004 8:05:49 AM EST by ScaryGuy]

Anyone lays a hand on my wife, man or woman, goes to the fucking hospital. Not trying to be a tough guy, just the way I work when it comes to her.

Or the cemetery.

A BIG +1

SG
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:05:29 AM EST

Originally Posted By EricTheHun:

Originally Posted By deimos:
From what I understand, they share their spouse with ONE partner, no one is gangbanging anyone... those would be orgy people, not swingers...

Actually, I think it's more like 'swingers' are folks who share their wives/girlfriends with other men and their wives/girlfriends.

At least that is the classic scenario of 'swinging.'

Eric The(AlwaysHistoricallyMinded)Hun

That's what I meant
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:06:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:32:25 AM EST
You're so fucking money man, you're so fucking money and you don't even know it.

Excuse me, ma'am, can you tell me where the high school girls hang out?

Look at all these beautiful babies.

OOOOOH, you don't mean the movie.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:35:24 AM EST
+1 for "Not with MY girl you don't". I damn sure couldn't sit there and watch that shit without a lawyer, a drop-gun, and a good insanity defense on tap.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:38:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By deimos:

Actually, I think it's more like 'swingers' are folks who share their wives/girlfriends with other men and their wives/girlfriends.

At least that is the classic scenario of 'swinging.'

And it sounds like something right out of Gibbon's The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

Look in the section entitled 'The Spectacle of Its Expiring Glory and Degenerate Manners.'

Eric The(AlwaysHistoricallyMinded)Hun

The Number one cause of Nations to Fall is the rise of immorality.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:08:28 AM EST

Anyone lays a hand on my wife, man or woman, goes to the fucking hospital[/s ]will never be found again. Not trying to be a tough guy, just the way I work when it comes to her. he

Fixed it properly, and to keep it PC left out the part about torcher.... Oops
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:23:21 AM EST
I don't think that can be helpful to a relashonship at all. I think that would cause way to many problems. I want to know if there are any swingers that have been together for a good amount of time. If they can show me that then we will talk about all the other reasons why not to do this.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:24:05 AM EST
Historically monogamy was not the norm. THe riseof it was in the 12th century. The same time church leaders adopted celibacy, the reason is that the church did not want spouses or children to infringe on it's property.
But as to monogamy, it allows more work and devotion to the religion/government. Pripor to that here were many cultures that practiced sharing of spouses. If you are of Celtic descent..itis in your heritage. An early CHristion group called the Lukites, adopted sharing of spouses. THey claimnes it came form the Secret Gospel of Luke.
When monogamy came due, adultry took a rise and it is well seen that certain religious groups would rather have you cheat than divorce.
A large problem in marriage is adultry...well if she lets you and you let her, that it is recreational... then so what. Realize that swinging is sharing in the prescene mostly, an open marriage allows unknown relationship.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:25:41 AM EST

Quite frankly, and it may just be my roots from the middle of the 20th Century, but I think that any man who desires to swing with another couple by 'giving up' his wife or girlfriend, is undoubtedly a closet gay!

It's the most fudged-up thing that I could ever imagine a fellow wanting to do!

Tell me that I can 'do' your wife or girlfriend and I'm outta there in a heartbeat!

Now, let her make the offer.....

Eric The(AllBetsAreOff)Hun

Agreed why would any man want to share his woman with another man
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:27:41 AM EST
What is this? A temperance union meeting or a party for the mutual admiration society? Do you think any swingers would dare post here in front of the Spanish Inquisition. I could care less what consenting adults do in private as long as no one is injured and no laws are broken.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:34:16 AM EST
Repression....it is Repression!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:40:05 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:47:42 AM EST
Swingers, why do you do it?

Geez, I dunno. I like those "fad" movies. They're like a time slice capture of LA's mid-90s styles. Plus I've always like that particular kind of music - from the WWII-era classics up to rockabilly-swing fusion.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:06:29 AM EST

Quite frankly, and it may just be my roots from the middle of the 20th Century, but I think that any ............

Now, let her make the offer.......

Eric The(AllBetsAreOff)Hun

SHE ALREADY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! We havent started yet cause I still live to far away.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:08:23 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:10:42 AM EST
WTF? Oly your loosing it.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:23:20 AM EST
ITS A TRAP!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:56:05 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:57:22 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:10:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:59:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By SteyrAUG:

Originally Posted By olyarms:
Just curious, why is swinging attractive to some people?

I did it all for the nookey.

C'mon
The nookie
C'mon
So you can take that cookie
And stick it up your, yeah!!
Stick it up your, yeah!!
Stick it up your, yeah!!
Stick it up your
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:04:35 PM EST
I may have dated a bunch of ho's but I married a good girl.It's not for me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:06:07 PM EST

So does your wife just not kiss your kids?

Well of course she does, like a good mother should. I guess swingers can be good mothers too

It would seem to me that it would be hard to act like a family when your wife is a cum burping slut who likes to be gang banged
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:16:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:19:51 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:21:19 PM EST

So does your wife just not kiss your kids?

Well of course she does, like a good mother should. I guess swingers can be good mothers too

It would seem to me that it would be hard to act like a family when your wife is a cum burping slut who likes to be gang banged

LOL. I guess my comment is that even in a monogomous relationship the wife is gonna have to brush her teeth before kissing the kids off to school in the morning.

Are you kidding, brush them before she tries to kiss me , I don't care for a snowball

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:28:20 PM EST

LOL. I guess my comment is that even in a monogomous relationship the wife is gonna have to brush her teeth before kissing the kids off to school in the morning.

Didn't you know, having your wife give you a BJ is too degrading! That mouth is only for kissing the kids!

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:43:28 PM EST
Been there, done that...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top