Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/31/2011 4:48:20 PM EDT
My freaking head's about to explode. I'm 37 and have a 4.0. I've taken all forms of Government classes but this "Public Administration" is about to make my head explode.

The "professor" (I use the title loosely) actually makes this shit WORSE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!1

[/RANT]
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:49:49 PM EDT
weak.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:58:53 PM EDT
Provide examples, with a chart.

In color.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:01:05 PM EDT
You're gonna have to be a little more specific...
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:02:32 PM EDT
I hope the final exam is multiple choice. If it's in essay format, you're hosed. 1.25/10 (scored for effort only)
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:08:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
I hope the final exam is multiple choice. If it's in essay format, you're hosed. 1.25/10 (scored for effort only)

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:10:10 PM EDT
Why are you 37 and in school?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:11:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By stutzcattle:

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:20:49 PM EDT

Maybe he lost his job with the "economic downturn" and he's changing things up. Shit, lots of ex mil guys go back to college when they're older.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:23:51 PM EDT
You sound like the 19 year old girls just getting into the nursing program.

"OMG I'm going to get an A-! My life is over!"
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:25:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

Maybe he lost his job with the "economic downturn" and he's changing things up. Shit, lots of ex mil guys go back to college when they're older.

I'm asking, not judging. You might not have noticed, but there wasn't a whole lot of info provided.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:28:05 PM EDT

Hey man nice shot

What a good shot man
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:29:33 PM EDT

I'm asking, not judging. You might not have noticed, but there wasn't a whole lot of info provided.

Didn't say you were, so there!

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:35:15 PM EDT

Didn't say you were, so there!

Don't make me hit you with my purse.

I'm feeling a little bloated and not very pretty right now.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:48:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2011 6:51:15 PM EDT by Heartbreaker1373]
I feel you.
I'm taking "small group communication" now, the last in a series of hippy/communist/feel good/psychobabble bullshit courses required for a Computer Science degree.
My group got zero credit for an assignment, because our names weren't in Last name, First name format, as required by the instructor.
Nevermind that I wrote a nice page long summary after compliling everyone's answers (it's a group effort), and no warnings, just " if the names are not submitted properly no credit will be given for the assignment" It's online so now I'm doing 10 weeks of work in 5 weeks so as to be ride of this bullshit. all my individual work is stellar, just this one assignment that the fuck won't give even partial credit for.
But,like my old Platoon's motto:" Be the willow"
This soon shall pass and I can get on to the real courses I need, and the hard shit.

But I hate stupid fuckass courses that have nothing to do with my major.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:50:18 PM EDT

to get the degree––->to get the better job––->to make more money––->to buy more guns.
At least that's why I'm in school.
Top Top