Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2001 8:23:53 PM EDT
I received my Swarovski scope today from SWFA and all I can say is SWEET!  I have the ARMS 22 rings, but now all I need is a base to set down on my Remington 700 PSS.  Would you guys go with a two piece or 1 piece base?  I have looked at the Badgar Ordanance base which runs $135.  NightForce sells a 2 piece that goes for $70 which is milled.  What other brands would you look at?
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Leupold Mark 4 bases 'n rings.

I have some Swarovski 10x50 SLC binocs, and they are the finest I have ever seen, crisp and clear, and got me a couple deer I would not have spotted otherwise. Simply unreal image quality - the best, and all who look agree. Want the best image quality? Look no further.
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Ramblin,

Are the MK4 bases a Picitinay (sp) setup?
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, and they have bases for the Rem 700. They are expensive. Shooting highpower here in GA, elsewhere, and at the Nationals, I have seen lots of USAMU/Marine/civilian shooters/snipers, the best in the world, in fact, using the MK IV rings and bases. The truly finicky and deadly accurate use a good click-style torque wrench to install/re-install them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top