Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2011 5:02:14 PM EDT
Anyone else see that?

ETA:  Sorry I had to run outside for a sec...I was referring to the Idiot swap loggers with the 12Ga.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:03:37 PM EDT
[#1]
What part?

They came off as decent guys trying their damndest to eeek out a living to me.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Which one?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I kinda like that Shelby guy.  The two Jimmies are fucking retards though.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This. Shelby seems like one cool dude. The father/son outfit is lost in the fucking sauce. The dad is the worst though. He doesn't have any actual knowhow, so he just yells at his kid all damn day instead.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Are we talking about Swamp Loggers on Discovery, or the Ax Men on History who log in the swamp?  

Ambiguous OP is ambiguous.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:17:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably Ax men where Shelby blew the shit out of the water with a 12ga... Other guy was ducking. I'd never hand shelby a weapon he's nuts.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone else see that?

Are you calgunners troll account?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:23:29 PM EDT
[#8]
HAHAHA he just ran over his own house!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry...I'm back.

I was talking about Ax Men.  The one swap dude just threw a LOADED Mossberg 500 JIC to the other one...who proceeded to blast the water in all directions.  Idiots.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#10]

I don't get it. The wet loggers all seem to like they get up around noon, screw around like a bunch of blind hippies for an hour or two to drag a 600 dollar log out of a river, then call it a week and go home all pissed off because a cable broke or some silly thing like that.

If those logs are really worth as much as they seem to be, a three-man team (two good divers) with some ambition and intelligence (and decent equipment) should be able to make a KILLING!

I'm sure there's more to it, but damn.

Now the Northeastern loggers- those boys WORK for their bread!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Looked like the muzzle was under his chin when he caught it!  I wasn't too impressed with his buddies AK mag dump a few episodes ago either. Idiots!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Shelby let some uncontrolled 12ga rounds go and tossed the Mossberg to his buddy...absolutely not enough time to put the weapon on safe after the last round...extremely unsafe. If they pulled that shit around me I would be gone.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Shelby let some uncontrolled 12ga rounds go and tossed the Mossberg to his buddy...absolutely not enough time to put the weapon on safe after the last round...extremely unsafe. If they pulled that shit around me I would be gone.

he ran over his house.  That right there should tell you how smart he is.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like Jimmie senior stepped on his own dick again. Taking Wa State L&I disabilty payments while "working" on the swamp logging show.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Shelby is awesome. He's from my home town and my gramps is good friends with him.  He knows the swamps in our parts better than the alligators do.  He has found some truly amazing stuff out there.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
HAHAHA he just ran over his own house!!!

That was total BS. I paused and watched it again and you can clearly see it was an already half smashed abandoned trailer. I like the show but the unnecessary drama annoys me, seems like they end every show trying to leave you under the impression someone gets hurt or killed.

As far as the shotgun incident, there were a couple other random shooting sprees in the swamp clips. The one with the AK was pretty bad too, the guy is standing up with the boat still moving. That Shelby guy waves that pistol around constantly, always shooting randomly at the water.  The one episode I noticed he has duct tape wrapped around the barrel back toward the cylinder, I'm guessing somethings broken on it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top