Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/19/2001 7:11:45 PM EDT
don’t know who she is? I didn’t either. back before you could carry concealed in that state she did. she felt safe, being a single 21 year old woman living alone. one day she was having breakfast with the parents when a crazed man drove his truck through the front of the restaurant and started shooting people. Suzanna reached for her gun, which she usually kept in her purse. but that day she had left it in her car. her father unarmed rushed the gunman, but wasn’t fast enough, he was shot in the chest. at that point Suzanna grabber her mother by the shirt collar and told it her "We have to get out of here NOW!" only after she got outside she found that she had lost her mother somewhere in the confusion. witnesses say Suzanna's mother was cradling her dead husband in her arms when the gunman walked up behind her and shot her in the head. Suzanna Hupp is a state rep from Texas. for a long time she had lobbied in favor of gun owners. but finding that she was not getting the results she wanted she became a REP. this lady is with us guys. she introduced legislation to allow school officials to carry concealed while on the job. the reporter interveuing her said "Well some people don’t agree with you on that...." and with out batting an eye Suzanna said "I don’t care what people think, i've been their. I learned the hard way. no one else should have to." my kind of lady. http://www.house.state.tx.us/house/dist54/dist54.htm BTW I saw all this on CNBC. thanks DB
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:19:09 PM EDT
I've seen several interviews of her. She is both pretty and smart and is most assuredly on our side. I think I am in love.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:21:16 PM EDT
Yeah, that was the regrettable shooting at the Luby's Cafteria in Killeen, Texas. The rampage was ended when LEOs showed up with firearms, fired a few rounds, and the goblin took his own life. Just think, return fire by anyone in the room would likely have caused this coward to abort any further killing and turn the gun on himself. Eric The(GodBlessTexas)Hun[>]:)]
Top Top