Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 10:38:15 PM EDT
According  to foxnews, the FBI has found the car that 4 Arab men used at Logan airport. It supposedly had flight manuals written in Arabic.
Supposed to be in the Boston Globe in the A.M.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
According  to foxnews, the FBI has found the car that 4 Arab men used at Logan airport. It supposedly had flight manuals written in Arabic.
Supposed to be in the Boston Globe in the A.M.
View Quote

A friend of mine is IMing me that the Globe is going to say that this manual connects the 4 men to the United Arab Emierates, anyone heard anything about this?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
FoxNews is reporting that this vehicle came to light after another passenger on a different flight out of Logan Airport remembered a confrontation that he had over a parking space with 'several Arabic men.'

When this passenger made it to his destination and had heard about the WTC, he telephoned authorities and from his description of where the incident took place, discovered the suspect vehicle.

Four passports were discovered, one belonging to a citizen of U.A.E., who was a trained pilot.
There was quite a bit of Arabic language flight training manuals in the vehicle as well.

Eric The(GuessTheMenWereATad'Testy'!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
They found UAE passports! One of the four was also a pilot in the UAE...

But why leave such a obvious backtrail.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:53:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe THEY didn't expect that a stupid American would remember such a trifling matter as an argument over a parking space.

Maybe they just didn't care!

Eric The(WhoKnowsTheCriminalMind?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:54:17 PM EDT
[#5]
If I knew I was going to die by making a plane crash into a building, I won't care too much about leaving a trail.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#6]
You think that everyone that was involved in setting this up perished in the attacks? I dont think so, this could lead them to their handlers.

Unless it is a decoy
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:59:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The trail will, no doubt, lead to Bin Laden. He could care less about leaving behind such intel. [>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top