Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 4:20:56 PM EDT
I haven't watched much of the previous Survivors except for the 1st year.

This one so far is lookin' pretty good. 1st challenge had everything....action, hot women with their stuff hangin out all over the place (cbs had to blurr out the good stuff) and the usual backstabbin' pissin' and moanin.

Looks promising. We'll see...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad you enjoy it, I just can't get into any of these 'reality' shows.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]
screw that fake shit!  I'll watch the amazing race, just to see the world
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#3]
It seems like I always catch the first episodes of many shows these days, then it drops off pretty deep from there. There's just too much of nothing to watch and I've stuff to do. However, this Survivor show is worth a look at least for the first episodes, then I just catch the highlights or lowlights in my meanderings on the web.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd love to be on Survivor!  All you have to do is STFU and provide muscle in the challenges and food in the camp to go a long way in the game.  This fat little Frodo lookin' oil man on this season isn't as smart as he thinks he is.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#5]
When they're dropped off with one knife, 20' of 550 cord, and one firestarter per person, and have to kill their food, I'll be interested.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When they're dropped off with one knife, 20' of 550 cord, and one firestarter per person, and have to kill their food, I'll be interested.

Kharn

I've thought that from day one. Dump 'em on an island and the last one alive wins.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay, my thread was a dupe.

Anybody else notice Charles Manson aka Russell Hantz from Dayton TX?  This guy has that ex convict stare, no Charlie Manson stare.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

I've thought that from day one. Dump 'em on an island and the last one alive wins.

That would be boring as hell.  Survivor is about POLITICAL survival, not physical survival.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I missed the first part. russell is going to add some interest in the show.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That would be boring as hell.  Survivor is about POLITICAL survival, not physical survival.
Its all in how you edit the tapes.
Give them goals like 24hrs to having suitable shelter set-up, 72hrs to trapping small game, etc. Some will puss out and cry to go home, others will remember Boy Scouts and get it done.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:00:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Survivor isn't about surviving guys...

It's a human interaction story.  As earlier said, politics of life not surviving. The poor conditions just help bring out the best characteristics in people.

...and who else watched that Russell guy? Is he a thug pouring out the water and burning their personal items?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top