Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2001 5:59:39 PM EDT
Too bad Elizabeth, the last cute chick is gone.
Why do the cute girls always have to go?
Next Survivor should include only cheerleaders.
Can you imagine the immunity challenges? Jello wrestling? The clothes, or lack of? Better yet, let HBO run it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been a fan of Colby's since the beginning.  I'm pissed at him.  He should have had the balls and voted Keith.  Damn him.  Damn Tina too.   Elisabeth (how she spells her name) should be in the final.  I don't like Keith, but it would serve Colby right if Keith wins the next immunity.   Then vote Colby out.

Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, Liz was definitely my favorite.  She's adorable.  [url]elisabethfilarski.net[/url]

[img]http://www.sevaan.com/filarski/img/photos/44.jpg[/img]

Colby's going to be dead meat because everyone resents him for winning so many immunity and reward challenges.  Plus, he betrayed Jerri and she'll remember that.  Keith's not going to make it I can tell you now, especially because Nick and Jerri don't like him (they're in the jury).  

Tina doesn't ruffle too many feathers and always comes out on the winning side in the voting councils.  My money is on Tina.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Wholy Camolie...

She has her own website? lol.  Well, I guess they all probably do.  

Ya, she's a cutie.  

And you are correct.  Tina will win it all.

Link Posted: 4/26/2001 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Lawdog posted the winner after the episode the guy got burned.  He had the inside scoop on that and posted it.  Ya'll wanna know the winner?  :-)  
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually, nobody knows the winner yet, not even the contestants.  Apparanltly, the last jury votes in the 2-hour finally were locked up and put in a box.  The entire cast will congregate back in the US (as with the original Survivor), and THEN the boxes will be open on live (I think) T.V.  In other words, the two remaining people, who we won't know until next week, are currently waiting NOW for next weeks' episode, where they will find out which one of them won the money.

Anything you heard on the winner is a sham; they intentionally did this to prevent anything from leaking out to the media (or you're friends).

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually LawDog did NOT post the winner...he posted that he KNEW the winner.  I asked him to email me with it and he never did.
As for Tina...unless she wins immunity, she is toast next week.  Both Colby and Keith know if she is in the final two, she wins.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Jewbroni thats not how they did it the first time.  They counted up the voted right there when they voted.  The guy knew he won, they were not sitting around waiting for the answer.

LawDog posted Mike got burned before it happened.  He also said Kieth is the winner.  I'm going with that.  I thought Kieths cocky butt would have been long gone but he keeps hanging around for whatever reason.  Hmmmm....
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#8]
LawDawg might have been going on a website that purported to have inside info from an Aussie member of the Survivor crew.  And that website was correct for EVERY SINGLE SHOW...except this one.  It said that Colby was going to be voted out this week.  Which tells me the whole website was a setup by Mark Burnett and whoever the winner may be is anybody's guess.
Keith isn't a bad guess, but neither is Colby...and for that matter neither is Tina.
If it comes down to Keith and Colby, I think Colby wins.  But I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I was kind of hoping Elisabeth would win, and Expected Keith to leave tonight.

I agree, I think both Keith and Colby know Tina has to go, or she will win.  It will be interesting to find out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I was kind of hoping Elisabeth would win, and Expected Keith to leave tonight.

I agree, I think both Keith and Colby know Tina has to go, or she will win.  It will be interesting to find out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF??? what do we have here a bunch of closet Survivor watchers? [:D]
colby should of gave elisabeth the keys to the car as she walked off
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#12]
OK Rik that sounds feesable.  How about a link to that web site?
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 10:43:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Can we all have a short moment of silence to mark lovely Liz's departure from the show?

My god, that little hottie all wrapped up in those micro-surfer shorts was just too much. Any of your girlfriends or wives ask you if you think she's cute? I tried not to laugh.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Colby is supposedly dating Alisha(sp?) the hot Black muscle chick. I still think he was stupid not voting off Tina.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#15]
You people watch too much goddamn TV.

radioman
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Here is an Idea for the next Survivor. Take 7 people from what used to be Ak47.net, 7 people from AR15.com and 7 people from Glocktalk.com and might as well go for 7 people from Ruger Talk. Give everybody thier appropiate firearms and 3 fully loaded magazines . Put them on an Island and in 45 days who ever is left splits 10 million Dollars. I hate that they put a bunch of city slickers on Survivor.  These people could not survive in a Publis park.

Six
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top