Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 5:27:58 PM EDT
On Netflix streaming.

Totally forgot about this movie...saw it with my son last night. He really liked it.

John McGinley cracked me up...played a good crazy sob.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111323/
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:41:06 PM EDT
Okay movie, I liked it a lot better when I was a teenager. But I own the same type of ATV's used in the movie, so I have to watch it every once in awhile because of that.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:43:41 PM EDT
Been ages since i seen that one. Refresh my memory did he have some kind of training that the hunters weren't aware of or was he just making it up as he went along?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:44:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FMJshooter:
Been ages since i seen that one. Refresh my memory did he have some kind of training that the hunters weren't aware of or was he just making it up as he went along?

Nope...he was just a bad ass bum.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:13:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DonMn:
Okay movie, I liked it a lot better when I was a teenager. But I own the same type of ATV's used in the movie, so I have to watch it every once in awhile because of that.

You have a running Suzuki KingQuad 25 Speed??
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:29:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2010 6:30:15 PM EDT by DonMn]
Originally Posted By Sniperbait:
Originally Posted By DonMn:

You have a running Suzuki KingQuad 25 Speed??

Yep, but mine is the Quadrunner 250 model. I got enough parts to keep the old girl alive for many years.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:30:28 PM EDT
Damn it!
This thread made me lose the game
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 8:01:16 PM EDT
I prefer the original.

The Most Dangerous Game (1932)

It had Fay Wray in it, and if you look closely used the same sets as the film King Kong.
Top Top