[#1]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#3]
lol, but just the hot ones
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#4]
This thread proves that their legal or illegal status isn't the real issue with some of you; you just plain don't want them around.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:57:34 AM EDT
[#5]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They can leave the women here..

Have you seen the ones straight out of the bush, all short and fat?

Those are the ones all over the place in AZ.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I'v dated a couple of them that had some mighty fine bush...
...i am rather fond of 'em myself...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This thread proves that their legal or illegal status isn't the real issue with some of you; you just plain don't want them around.

No, I don't want them here.

I've got this weird problem with not liking insane increases in shootings, home invasions, drug dealing, car theft, seeing neighborhoods deteriorate from crime and garbage, seeing my whole city starting to resemble a third world country...just Stuff like that. I don't know why I have a problem with it.

Legal or not doesn't seem to have any effect on these negative changes I see.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#11]
You people crack me up sometimes.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#12]
<wonders how long before a certain pair of biceps enter the thread......................>
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

They'll get up into the northeast sooner or later. Just wait till your cop friends start telling their stories about "twobudlite" as the only english their DUI's speak.

That is NOT the answer to ever give an AZ cop if they ask you if you have been drinking. It translates to 2 cases of beer and some tequila.

I don't care if there are Mexicans here. I do however care that there are parts of my city that have ALL the billboards, signs on Circle K's, sandwichboards on the sidewalk, and every fucking thing else in SPANISH! I don't give a rat's ass where you came from as long as you do 2 things. Come legally, and speak english.

GT
twobudlite
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:21:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
They'll get up into the northeast sooner or later. Just wait till your cop friends start telling their stories about "twobudlite" as the only english their DUI's speak.

That is NOT the answer to ever give an AZ cop if they ask you if you have been drinking. It translates to 2 cases of beer and some tequila.

I don't care if there are Mexicans here. I do however care that there are parts of my city that have ALL the billboards, signs on Circle K's, sandwichboards on the sidewalk, and every fucking thing else in SPANISH! I don't give a rat's ass where you came from as long as you do 2 things. Come legally, and speak english.

GT
twobudlite

They are already here. NYC wasn't the main Eastern entry immigration point for nothing, you know.
I am not as concerned as you are about the language on the billboards. Its been that way in every first generation immigrant community since the beginning of the 20th century. Its very often the second generation that becomes Americanized.The old generation hangs onto the old ways.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GT
twobudlite

They are already here. NYC wasn't the main Eastern entry immigration point for nothing, you know.
I am not as concerned as you are about the language on the billboards. Its been that way in every first generation immigrant community since the beginning of the 20th century. Its very often the second generation that becomes Americanized.The old generation hangs onto the old ways.

Ok, being an AZ native, allow me to bring you up to speed on the border state issue.

There is NO attempt to assimilate or become Americanized. None. My best friend (have known him since kindergarten) is 2nd generation Mexican-American (ooohhhhh how I hate using hyphenated-American). His parents immigrated (legally) and learned english, bought a house, his Father served (voluntarily) in the Army in Vietnam. His mother became an English teacher. Now, his mother (still an english teacher) solely teaches the thousands of kids who speak no english. Their parents speak no english, and have no desire to learn.

My great grandparents on my Mother's side came to the US on a boat from Sweden. They learned english as soon as possible, and spoke it exclusively. My Grandmother (born in the US) speaks no Swedish at all. None. She never heard it growing up. My great-grandparents did not ever insist that things be printed in their native language. The came to be AMERICANS. Not Swedish-Americans.

The illegals coming over have no desire to learn english or become part of American society. Not a bit. Think like ChinaTown but instead of being a place to get fleeced on tourist stuff, you get carjacked or run into by some unliscenced, uninsured, drunk illegal.

When your wife gets whistled at and catcalled when she goes to the store, at least the fifty leering homeless guys are making crude comments in english.

GT
Y'all are welcome to take a tour of south Phoenix when you are in my neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#16]

I've got no problem with the legal ones. Those folks bust thier ass in the hot sun for next to nothing.
I'm damn glad I'm a cracker with a good business and a fat paycheck.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#17]
There has been a noticable decline in the quality of illegal Mexicans arriving in the last 10 years.  The womenz are uglier, the men come to mooch instead of work,  and the worst part is that they don't even try to learn English or assimilate at all.  I like Mexican chicks and almost married one, but I got cold feet (big mistake).  We definitely need to crack down on the border thing, and only let in hot women.

Oh yeah, IBTL.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
They can leave the women here..

No! take them too. Foogly. At least around here. The good looking ones must be Puerto Rican.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:48:48 AM EDT
[#19]
just the ones under 28. Because once they hit that age...well, its like they really go down hill...FAST
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:51:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
just the ones under 28. Because once they hit that age...well, its like they really go down hill...FAST

Puppies! <<sigh>> So hard to train!
<smacks gaspain on the nose with a rolled up newspaper>
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:53:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I've got no problem with the legal ones. Those folks bust thier ass in the hot sun for next to nothing.
I'm damn glad I'm a cracker with a good business and a fat paycheck.

+1
When I worked concrete, those guys would not only bust ass all day, but they were happy to be at work! They wanted their slice of the pie, and were willing to work for it. One guy was going to school in addition to working 11 hours a day. He never complained and tried to speak english as much as possible. He wanted to be an American. Not an immigrant, not a hyphenated American, but an American.

The guys I see now have no interest in being an American. They want to turn where they are into Mexico. Not a little piece of home, but Mexico. It sucks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#22]
The ones who identify themselves as Americans of Mexican descent or heritage, can stay.

If you think of yourself as Mexican..... go live in Mexico.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'v dated a couple of them that had some mighty fine bush...
...i am rather fond of 'em myself...

Bigthicket?

Is that how you picked your username?

Because you LIKE big bush?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The ones who identify themselves as Americans of Mexican descent or heritage, can stay.

If you think of yourself as Mexican..... go live in Mexico.

Hell, the ones that bother to learn English and are willing to work can stay.

The rest are just a burden to society and can go.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#25]
They are not here to become Amricans.

They do not want to become Americans.

They have no desire to become Americans.

There are here to take advantage of our generosity.

They are here to grab, steal, take, and rape what they can.

We are not their friends only victims, pawns, or patsies.

They bring the values and survival skills from a corrupt and dengenerate society into an honest and helpful society.

They are here because Mexico is a shit hole and being poor here is better than being poor there.

Of course, this doesn't apply to each and every one. No descrition applies wholesale. No brush that broad is wholley true. But overall it is the truth. Of course you ill kow examples that run counter to that. I imagine there examples of Monguls, Visogoths, Romans, and Nazis that were sympathetic towards the natives that were displaced by their invasion and subseqent subjegation/ domination. However the whole was bad for the invaded.

This is an invasion, we are loosing, Our society is drowning and diassapearing. Our sence of outrage isn't appearant.

Sadly, the 5th element in our country, like the French who helped the Germans take over, are welcoming the invaders. There is no declaration of war, there are no military formations taking town after town, but the results will be the same. We will be taken over and assimulated in our generation.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Well they start getting pregnant at 14 and continue until they are 35+ and at about 30 yrs old, the mother and her kids are simultaneously having kids. Kids end up with uncles younger than them. Disgusting.

The only useable ones would be less than 14.

The only illegal alien women I see that aren't pregnant are the ones that just gave birth about a week before.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:20:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Y only 1/2?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#28]
No thanks, get rid of all illegals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top