Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 8:10:49 AM EDT
Flipping throught the channels last night and stopped on VH1 for a second.  They had the mini-me guy from Austin powers movies riding a scooter like you see in grocery stores, naked, then he just starts to hang off the side and piss on the floor.  WTF?    I don't plan on watching it, but isn't there anything better on TV besides this crap.  If it wasn't for OLN, History Channel,  Fox, and Speed channel, I'd drop cable completely.

Speaking of,  has anyone had cable and dropped it, or just quit watching TV totally?  

Miss it?

What do you do with all your free time?

I'm considering just gettiing rid of it all together and watch movies only.  I'm sure it would help my blood pressure, weight, and attention problems.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:18:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Speaking of,  has anyone had cable and dropped it, or just quit watching TV totally?  

Miss it?

Yes, for a while.  Didn't miss it.  Read books and spent time really interacting with my family.

We have gone back to it tho and now watch a few shows.  I'm pissed that My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss doesn't seem to be on anymore...

Scott
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:30:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Miss it?

Cable free since '93'

No.

Well... I don't watch TV
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Miss it?

Cable free since '93'

No.

Well... I don't watch TV

Since '98 myself.  I have more time to read, load, shoot and play with the kids.
Never, I mean never, miss it.

Larry
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw that, mini me pissin in teh corner, he was groping the bradybunch guy too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top