Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 8:30:32 PM EDT
Anybody know of someplace I can go to find some old surplussed US GI motorcycles? My dad's been talking about wanting something like that to mess around with.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:48:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The only think I can think of is if you start searching through some of the historic military vehicle clubs on the net -- some have classifieds, but mostly they seem to be centered on jeeps and deuces, haven't seen much in the way of bikes.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#2]
The turn up on ebay from time to time
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Just be careful...  I lost a computer recently that I bought off an individual who indirectly got it from the Navy...  Well, it was stollen and I am out the computer...

The NCIS Agent I had to deal with indicated that he has seen all kinds of cases and related a story about some poor sap that bought a Hummer...  Well, the Hummer was stollen somewhere along the line and the poor dud that bought it was pretty much SOL...

I don't have the slightest clue how you prove legality of the item...  just a warning on big $$$ surplus items!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#6]
No luck yet with finding one but that one in the picture is pretty mutch what he wants.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top