Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/7/2004 9:31:26 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/7/2004 9:37:07 AM EST by madone]
OK, thinking about getting a Supressor for my AR.

I'm in CT so they are legal, we have a cabin in Maine, where there are legal.

However, to get to Maine I have to drive through Mass (where they are not allowed)

Does the "Safe Passage" act cover supressors?

Can I transport it through a state as long as the destination is not a state where they are banned?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:17:07 PM EST
You do NOT have to get a 5320.20 filled out for interstate transit, but if you want, they will do it for you. If you feel unsure, get one filled out to cover yourself.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:53:45 PM EST
Don't wave it around and who would know?
Top Top