Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2005 8:16:07 AM EDT
A mining company is hiring new workers. A Russian man steps up and says, "I can pick gold faster than any man alive." Then the owner hires him on the spot. A Mexican man comes up to him and says, "I can load gold faster than any man alive." The owner can not believe his good fortune and hires the Mexican guy too.

A Chinese man walks up and asks for a job. The owner is so excited about hiring the other two men that he says, "Well, if these other two men work as well as they say, then I won't need any more help, but I will put you in charge of supplies." The next day the owner checks on his new workers, and sure enough the Russian man is picking gold at an unbelievable rate. The Mexican is also loading it at a very fast rate.

Then, he looks around and can not find the Chinese man anywhere.

So, he begins to walk around the mine trying to find the Chinese man, and just as he turns at a dark corner the Chinese guy jumps out from behind a rock and yells, "SUPPLIES!!"
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:18:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:21:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Groan...

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this like that petals around the rose game?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:35:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Groan...

Yeah, I know... It's old. But it's a good one nevertheless!

Quoted:
Is this like that petals around the rose game?

Bill Gates called it "pedal around the roses"
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Unworthy of comment....
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:56:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top