Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2012 7:55:16 PM EDT
So who is watching Supercross tonight? This is the first time in almost 10 years that I haven't attended the season opener.. Almost sucks steppin outside and hearing the bikes revving, but thank god for live coverage haha

Who do you think will take it this year?
My money is on Villopoto, followed closely by Stewart. Dungey is too nice, and his KTM isn't proven. Reed will be consistently 3rd
What thinks you?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet!!!!!!!!   Didn't realize it was on.

Villapoto all the way, but I root for the local Minnesota boy, Dungey.  Stewart will do something stupid to take himself out of contention.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Vilipoto. The kid has his shit wrapped.

Bubba is my boy though. Reminds me of Magoo in a lot of ways. Peg the throttle and win big, or die trying.
Unfortunately it works out about the same for Bubba as it did for Danny.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sweet!!!!!!!!   Didn't realize it was on.

Villapoto all the way, but I root for the local Minnesota boy, Dungey.  Stewart will do something stupid to take himself out of contention.

haha wow you nailed it! Villopoto with the win by 20 seconds, Reed then Dungey, Stewart was in third but went down, finished 6th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top