Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2002 8:23:42 PM EDT
Who was the commie POS's who put U2 on as the act for the halftime show. What a crock of shit, that blathering band of moronic idiots. Read the crap on their web page about the USA, one more reason not to buy or listen to those sell-outs.
Did anyone see the names of the people who were murdered in the Pentagon on that scrolling list? I didn't see them shown on the halftime show. Of course the sound was turned down.
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#1]
That is why I watched the playmates on Fear Factor instead.
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
yea a bunch of pinko limeys and that dork paul "im slowly de-volving into some bird-like creature" mccartney...
GO UK!...er i mean USA!
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#3]
playmates?
i just tivo'd the britney spears videos slo mo for 30min

just kidding...
am i the only one that doesnt see what is so special about this goof?
or is it just because i can see shes a trailer queen in sheeps clothing?
come on, she's from louisiana....
[:P]
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Three things bugged me:

First off, they only listed about half the people who died on September 11th.  They cut down the backdrop they had set up for some reason.

Second, these wonderfully patriotic moments, and who's singing?  A brit and an irishmen, both of whom hate what we stand for.  WTF?

Third, U2's choice of songs.  "Beautiful Day" and "Where the Streets Have No Name?"  Surely they could have come up with music that had MEANING if they were going to make a patriotic event out of it?
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top