Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2007 5:19:32 PM EDT
I was wondering what is so much better about the side focus that it make it $100.00 more?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#1]
duh, it's on the SIDE.

actually it's so you can focus while looking at the target.  It's hard to to that with a normal occular focus knob.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Well it depends on where you are used to using the focus, I am used to both. What rifle is this going on? Savage? If so I would just get the normal one, I mean its not hard to twist it on the tube.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#3]
i would stick to the rear paralax on the super snipers

I have two of them.    
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one of each, both have worked fine.  The one thing I have noticed is that the grease on all of the knobs gets hard after setting for awhile.  A couple spins back and forth and it goes back to normal.

I do prefer the m model with the side focus, looks more tacti-cool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top