Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2001 6:42:06 PM EDT
Hey goatboy, well, since you're apparently going to do a whole bunch of work on the site, it'd sure be nice if you added a couple things like: On the search page, you cant only find topics 3 months back. You should make them able to be found for at least 1 year. Second, wouldn't it be sweet if you could click on a members name, and have a little box come up, where you could chat with that member?
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:44:24 PM EDT
Don't we have a suggestions forum? [:D] God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:46:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 6:54:32 PM EDT
That is annoying, and not everyone has it. This way, everybody would be able to communicate. Some people who are at work that frequent this site, may not be able to download ICQ.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:00:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 9:46:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: How about you change your tagline/sig and we'll talk... While many may agree with it, I know some bitchez that could kick your ass like there's no tomorrow... ]=)
View Quote
OK Goatboy, if I do change my sig, what will happen? If I don't, what will happen? Does it offend anyone? Oh wow. How about personal opionon? Freedom of speech? I know I don't have any rights on this board, because I don't own it. But SERIOUSLY, you're turning into a liberal! BTW, it is not only sexist, shovanist(sp?), and offensive to some women by calling them "bitchez". You are seriously going to lose an extream amount of members on this board, and for that, I'm sorry. This site is not just a simple "gun board", it's a home to some people.
Top Top