Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2008 6:40:26 AM EDT
Is there a way to add the abillity to login and post from the lite version?  I got a smart phone from work and like to use it view ARFCOM.  The problem is every time I do, I find a post that I just have to reply to.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 4:56:30 PM EDT
Ditto.  I do the same from work and I'd like to be able to post in threads and send/read PMs through the lite version.  Also, the numbered links at the bottom of the page only go up to 50, so any subsequent pages in long threads are unreadable without modifying the page variable in the URL, and that gets old quickly.  A drop-down box with all the page numbers in it would take up less space and get rid of this problem.
Link Posted: 3/26/2008 2:46:06 AM EDT
+1

I use Arfcom lite when browsing low-profile. It'd be good to be able to post (or even just tag)
Link Posted: 3/26/2008 2:52:48 AM EDT
I have a PDA and logged in on the regular version and then went to lite.  It would seem that you cannot post from the lite version, unless I am missing something.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 4:47:08 PM EDT

nother guy who would like the ability to login and post from lite.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 5:04:41 PM EDT
Interested here too.  It would be nice to log in from my phone on the lite version.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 6:28:41 PM EDT

Quoted:
I have a PDA and logged in on the regular version and then went to lite.  It would seem that you cannot post from the lite version, unless I am missing something.

No, that's the point, I can read from lite, but cannot login and post.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 7:39:17 PM EDT
How about being able to see more than 50 pages?  The numbers should go all the way to the last page, not stop at 50.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:54:02 PM EDT
I believe the problem lies within advertising? With the lite version, to put posting ability and no advertisements, lite may get more traffic than regular ar15.com
Top Top