Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2004 6:25:14 PM EDT
out here, the oH channel is right next to FX, which is showing Cops, and as i channel surf during a commercial on FX, i check out this older woman giving sex/relationship advice to callers..

somewhat odd listening to this gray-haired grandma talk quite candidly about all things sex...but the advice so far is not too bad...

just check this out...want to get your guys opinion on it!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:28:54 PM EDT
I dont get that up here in Minnesota
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:31:14 PM EDT
Better then Dr. Judy and Jagger??
(radio)
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:31:29 PM EDT
I really enjoy the show even if most of it is common sense. She is definitely a hoot! Sue is from Canada and has at least one other show, Sunday Nite Sex Talk(I believe). Of course, I don't watch it with Mrs. ByteTheBullet around. I know, kinda weird.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:44:08 PM EDT
i caught that about a month ago. she was talking to some guy about how to intrduce his girlfreind to anal using a small buttplug. I was laughing my ass off. She definantly doesn't fit the SEX THERPIST image on tv.

mike
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:16:32 PM EDT
yeah the older lady from Toronto, I think. definitely Canada though. Seen her a few times just to see what kind of calls she would get!
wow... [:O]
http://www.oxygen.com/sexshow/
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:26:45 PM EDT
You mean the "Sunday Night Sex Show"?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:28:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GirlWithGuns:
out here, the oH channel is right next to FX, which is showing Cops, and as i channel surf during a commercial on FX, i check out this older woman giving sex/relationship advice to callers..

somewhat odd listening to this gray-haired grandma talk quite candidly about all things sex...but the advice so far is not too bad...

View Quote

Haven't seen it. But will ask this. Can she switch up advice, and also tell you how to correct for 30 mph wind, and hit a target at at least 100 Yards. Like Dr. Ruth?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:48:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dpmmn:
I dont get IT up here, in Minnesota
View Quote

ain't grammar a biotch?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:16:04 PM EDT
seeing an old lady hold up a big fat dildo is not my idea of good tv, so I avoid that show
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:33:12 AM EDT
that show is great never fails to make me laugh.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 12:43:38 AM EDT
A caller had a boyfriend who had broken his penis recently.

Sue told her that it has no bones, thus it can't break...and to dump him since he was a liar.

Too bad the moron didn't know it was possible to rupture (break) the membranes inside the penis.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 5:50:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GirlWithGuns:
View Quote

Lack of Oxygen to the brain is right next to the other man hating channel, not in your Lifetime, buddy![BD]
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 6:26:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sharky30:
seeing an old lady hold up a big fat dildo is not my idea of good tv, so I avoid that show
View Quote

amen.  that is just weird.  she was on conan obrien a few months back.  that 'big show' wrestler dude was on it too.  funny as hell.  everyone looked really uncomfortable..except her of course.  
Top Top