Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2003 8:27:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 8:34:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like they're making a Subaru Brat out of an Outback instead of one of the old station wagons.

I'd rather have a Brat.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 8:34:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't the Subaru Brat fail a while ago?  If you need a truck, get a truck.  The small tail end of the Baja is good for just about nothing.[argue]

I'd rather see them bring over the B4 Wagon have 270+hp and the cargo room from front seats back fully usable -- and covered.  If it's too big to go in a wagon, then guess what -- get a truck.[nana]

Just my 2 cents.....
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#3]
It's butt ugly in that picture, but Subaru's go for LOT'S of miles and keep on ticking.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a chick car, just like everything Subaru makes.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Id rather have the WRX
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a POS but I bet the Mini Copper love'n rice racers types will dig it.

I can't wait to pull one out for a prick who thinks it's a SUV and gets in trouble with it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's a POS but I bet the Mini Copper love'n rice racers types will dig it.

I can't wait to pull one out for a prick who thinks it's a SUV and gets in trouble with it.
View Quote

[banghead][C_Brooks]I'm gonna have a big block V8 or nothing at all damnit, nothing else is good, nothing else can beat me.  Nothing!!![/C_Brooks off][banghead]

[noclue]Go back to your whittlin' and think of some new way to stuff a big block in a Vega.[rolleyes]

One last thing, not everybody is "all or nothing" like you.  Just because I happen to love my Subaru WRX for what it is, does not mean I can't admire a NASCAR dyno session, or seeing Jet Funny cars roll by at 320mph, or appreciate the power of triple Merc502's running in a Cigarette boat, or can't see beauty in a Porsche 911 Turbo or a Toyota Supra.  Not everybody lives and dies by doing 11's in the 1/4.

BTW, there are street worthy Subaru's with stock from the factory transmissions that can do mid to high 11's.  But I bet you knew that, right? [brick]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top