Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 6:52:08 PM EDT
Yesterday as we came out of the resturant we saw the commotion....

Seems this maroon decided to get the door prize as bus drivers like to call it. Did some damage to the bus, tore the hell out of the car door. Would have got more pics but the phone was fillin up.

If you look close, you can see my Libby up there by the bus.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I 'missed' this one!

That's a good 'non-preventable' made even better with no injuries.
BLAM!
COOL.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Shame that bus couldnt crush that queer liberty!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#3]
That will NOT buff right out!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Shame that bus couldnt crush that queer liberty!

If you got something to say, say it.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, just tell everybody its your wifes and we will never say another thing. If however you want to pride out on that ladyman ride....then proceed immediately over to the "Manbag thread"..girl.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:45:36 PM EDT
[#6]
not as bad as this one

ETA check out the guy the cop is talking to (Bus driver?) Panty hose?   or is that a woman?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I 'missed' this one!

That's a good 'non-preventable' made even better with no injuries.
BLAM!
COOL.

How do you figure it is "non-preventable"?
Is it not against the law for a vehicle to open thier door into traffic when there is not sufficient clearance to do so safely?

It looks totally preventable to me and the car driver is at fault.

Edited because I just saw you screen name and figure you possibly drive a bus and meant that it was unavoidable for the bus driver.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Put some sweet-shooter on it, it should clean right up.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Apparently it DOES     I bet the car said ouch.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh dear god...let me right this wrong.

The jeep liberty is the most masculine vehicle ever made....it runs almost entirely on Testosterone. You must have a fully registered mancard in order to purchase one....

Is this better liberty fans?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey, just tell everybody its your wifes and we will never say another thing. If however you want to pride out on that ladyman ride....then proceed immediately over to the "Manbag thread"..girl.

If you have something coherent to post, please do so post haste.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have something coherent to post, please do so post haste.  

+1
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sure whoever didn't know how to operate their car door was also one who had some trouble with their ballot back in November, 2004.

DISCLAIMER:  Most likely only a King County, Washingtonian would understand,  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm sure whoever didn't know how to operate their car door was also one who had some trouble with their ballot back in November, 2004.

I guess I left out one note in the thread- This was in Vancouver BC.

As for the fuckmutt, a troll will be a troll. He obviously measures masculinity by material possessions, hence his attractions to guns. Overcompensation for the subliminal crossdressing catcher desires manifested.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As for the fuckmutt, a troll will be a troll. He obviously measures masculinity by material possessions, hence his attractions to guns. Overcompensation for the subliminal crossdressing catcher desires manifested.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Having had the misfortune to drive through Vancouver BC on more than one occasion (some family lives there) I cna atterst to this not being an isolated incident, though funny
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:26:51 PM EDT
[#19]
This thread is hilarious!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, maybe he means you're not the most manly man.  Shit, at 5' 20" and 300# of muscle (give or take) I'm sure you do seem a bit wimpy to him.  

But can he take a full power shot from SquatDog?  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, maybe he means you're not the most manly man.  Shit, at 5' 20" and 300# of muscle (give or take) I'm sure you do seem a bit wimpy to him.  

But can he take a full power shot from SquatDog?  

I don't know--but he seems to have the good sense to avoid taking a full power shot from a bus.  

But real manly men like FlyFishing26 sure could........    (or at least one could hope they would try)

I wonder if the crappy electric buses in this city would have enough thump to mess up a decent vehicle
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Oh dear god...let me right this wrong.

The jeep liberty is the most masculine vehicle ever made....it runs almost entirely on Testosterone. You must have a fully registered mancard in order to purchase one....

Is this better liberty fans?

Not really. You're still acting like a silly little girl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top