Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/26/2005 5:00:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/26/2005 5:00:57 PM EDT by 10mmFan]
Yes, this weekend Cynthia McKinney D-GA (rumored illegitimate love child of Jimmy Carter and Maxine Waters) opened her fat commie mouth and personally managed to embarrass the entire state of Georgia. She beat out stiff competition in the form of Hollywood lunatics and various other political criminals such as NO mayor Nagin. Phil Donahue finished fast with his America-hating diatribe but since most Americans realize he was born with his head fully inserted in his ass, he was deemed to have an unfair advantage and docked a few points. Babs is currently in drug/psychotic rehab and ruled ineligible.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:01:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 10mmFan:
Yes, this weekend Cynthia McKinney D-GA (rumored illegitimate love child of Jimmy Carter and Maxine Waters) opened her fat commie mouth and personally managed to embarrass the entire state of Georgia. She beat out stiff competition in the form of Hollywood lunatics and various other political criminals such as NO mayor Nagin. Phil Donahue finished fast with his America-hating diatribe but since most Americans realize he was born with his head fully inserted in his ass, he was deemed to have an unfair advantage and docked a few points. Babs is currently in drug/psychotic rehab and ruled ineligible.

Why, because her mind is clearer than the others?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:03:55 PM EDT
Wow, I'm relieved. I though someone was going to post about me.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:07:29 PM EDT
She held the title for about a minute, and then Robert Kennedy, Jr got on Hannity and Sean made him the new ass of the century.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:14:28 PM EDT
What did she say?

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:20:48 PM EDT
Tag and maybe an IBTL
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:01:56 PM EDT
McKinney preached to the idiot psycho anti-war crowd yesterday. She started out with the broken record crap about Bush engineering 9/11 and stealing two elections. I'm sure she ranted on proving her idiocy but I read no further. And please, when you talk about political embarrassments don't forget GA also has John brainless Lewis and anti-second amendment scum-bag David Scott. Plus we are home to Jimmy Catta! And Perdue!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:04:21 PM EDT
McKinney preached to the idiot psycho anti-war crowd yesterday. She started out with the broken record crap about Bush engineering 9/11 and stealing two elections. I'm sure she ranted on proving her idiocy but I read no further. And please, when you talk about political embarrassments don't forget GA also has John brainless Lewis and anti-second amendment scum-bag David Scott. Plus we are home to Jimmy Catta! And Perdue!
Top Top