Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 5:00:11 PM EDT
Yes, this weekend Cynthia McKinney D-GA  (rumored illegitimate love child of Jimmy Carter and Maxine Waters) opened her fat commie mouth and personally managed to embarrass the entire state of Georgia.  She beat out stiff competition in the form of Hollywood lunatics and various other political criminals such as NO mayor Nagin.  Phil Donahue finished fast with his America-hating diatribe but since most Americans realize he was born with his head fully inserted in his ass, he was deemed to have an unfair advantage and docked a few points.  Babs is currently in drug/psychotic rehab and ruled ineligible.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yes, this weekend Cynthia McKinney D-GA  (rumored illegitimate love child of Jimmy Carter and Maxine Waters) opened her fat commie mouth and personally managed to embarrass the entire state of Georgia.  She beat out stiff competition in the form of Hollywood lunatics and various other political criminals such as NO mayor Nagin.  Phil Donahue finished fast with his America-hating diatribe but since most Americans realize he was born with his head fully inserted in his ass, he was deemed to have an unfair advantage and docked a few points.  Babs is currently in drug/psychotic rehab and ruled ineligible.

Why, because her mind is clearer than the others?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, I'm relieved.  I though someone was going to post about me.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#3]
She held the title for about a minute, and then Robert Kennedy, Jr got on Hannity and Sean made him the new ass of the century.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#4]
What did she say?

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Tag and maybe an IBTL
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#6]
McKinney preached to the idiot psycho anti-war crowd yesterday.  She started out with the broken record crap about Bush engineering 9/11 and stealing two elections.  I'm sure she ranted on proving her idiocy but I read no further.  And please, when you talk about political embarrassments don't forget GA also has John brainless Lewis and anti-second amendment scum-bag David Scott.  Plus we are home to Jimmy Catta!  And Perdue!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#7]
McKinney preached to the idiot psycho anti-war crowd yesterday.  She started out with the broken record crap about Bush engineering 9/11 and stealing two elections.  I'm sure she ranted on proving her idiocy but I read no further.  And please, when you talk about political embarrassments don't forget GA also has John brainless Lewis and anti-second amendment scum-bag David Scott.  Plus we are home to Jimmy Catta!  And Perdue!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top