Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2003 5:19:43 PM EDT
I saw Lisa Marie Presley on Jay Leno the other night. While I had seen many pictures of her thru the years I had never actually heard the bitch speak.

So the Leno show was the first time I was able to actually hear her speak.

SHE IS A COMPLETE & TOTAL FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!

I could not believe anyone would ever come along & make Cher & Farrah Faucet look brilliant but it happened.

Anyone else see her?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Really?!? A scientologist who married a racially confused pedophile is nuts?!?

Who'd a thunk it?

Too bad, she is kinda cute.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Seen her on previous occasions.  If you put your ear up to her head [s]you'll probably get a venereal disease[/s] you can hear the ocean.

For heaven's sake, she married Wacko Jacko!  What more proof do you need?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't cha know poor ol Elvis is rolling in his grave
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Who cares if she's stupid - she's 35 and a total piece of ass!  She has that dirty slut look to her, and pulls it off very well.  She will be in the July issue of Playboy. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#5]
the answer is jane fonda....do i win??  but seriously...i didnt see the show...but if you say she makes farrah look intelligent...lisa marie MUST be a bumbling idiot...GEEZUS!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#6]
excuse me    spinning like a top
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 9:28:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
 She will be in the July issue of Playboy.
View Quote

As I understand it, she will only be in the interview.

As someone's daddy once said, "It's better for them to wonder if you're an idiot than to open your mouth & remove all doubt." Clearly, there's NO doubt on Lisa Marie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top