Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/16/2006 8:51:19 AM EST
Piss me off. Not your everyday, average stupid, but the kind of stupid that shines like a solar flare.

Like the bicyclist who decides that because the law states that he can use the roadway, the laws of physics in regards to mass and speed don't apply to him and his spandex pants.

Like the window licking imbecile who feels that he is so much more important than everyone else, that his high speed driving on the dirt shoulder to pass the traffic waiting at an intersection should get a pass.

Like the braindead oxygen theif who honks because you refuse to stop on the train tracks.

Like the waste of natural resources who will pull out in front of you (when there's no traffic behind you) leaving you no option but to slam on the brakes to avoid a collision.

Like the Quality Human Being who encourages his offspring to run and play in the parking lot, and then screams, foaming at the mouth, obscenities at drivers who nearly kill his progeny when they dart out from between parked cars.

These are the types of stupid people who irritate me. And sadly they are breeding. Due to the complexities of using a condom, these shining examples of asshattery are replicating themselves at an alarming rate. They then give their idiot children the keys to the family H2, and are aghast when an accident happens--like when the H2 runs the stop sign and tangles with a gravel truck.

Granted, it is good to see Uncle Chuck scouring the Gene Pool for unsuitable specimens, but he cannot remove the agents of dumb at a fast enough rate. But we can help! When you see a stupid person about to do a stupid thing that may result in his demise, rather than scream a warning, or shout an admonition, offer up kind words of encouragement.

Then we can someday enjoy a brighter, idiot free, future.....
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:53:53 AM EST
Don't forget the idiots that don't f*Cking GO when the light is GREEN.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:55:21 AM EST
Granted, it is good to see Uncle Chuck scouring the Gene Pool for unsuitable specimens, but he cannot remove the agents of dumb at a fast enough rate. But we can help! When you see a stupid person about to do a stupid thing that may result in his demise, rather than scream a warning, or shout an admonition, offer up kind words of encouragement.

+1
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:56:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By NME:

No, that's the average, everyday kind of stupid. A brain fart, if you will. I am talking about big stupid. The kind of stupid that can be seen from space.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:58:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By Gravity_Tester:
Piss me off. Not your everyday, average stupid, but the kind of stupid that shines like a solar flare.

Like the bicyclist who decides that because the law states that he can use the roadway, the laws of physics in regards to mass and speed don't apply to him and his spandex pants.

That's really more naivetee (sp?) than stupidity, per se.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:00:24 AM EST

These are the types of stupid people who irritate me. And sadly they are breeding. Due to the complexities of using a condom, these shining examples of asshattery are replicating themselves at an alarming rate. They then give their idiot children the keys to the family H2, and are aghast when an accident happens--like when the H2 runs the stop sign and tangles with a gravel truck.

Well said sir!

I call them Oiks. There are A LOT of them around here. You can't leave the house without seeing at least one indulging in some form of Oik-ish asshattry.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:01:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

No, anyone who looks directly at a vehicle moving at 50 miles an hour, and then intentionally pedals his spandex wearing butt in front of it is either stupid or possesses NO sense of self preservation. In either case, score one for Uncle Chuck.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:01:32 AM EST

And the people who lay on the horn behind you the exact same instant the light turns green
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:01:52 AM EST

No, that's the average, everyday kind of stupid. A brain fart, if you will. I am talking about big stupid. The kind of stupid that can be seen from space.

When you're waiting through 3 greens and reds before they go, maybe they're getting exhaust inside or something...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:06:11 AM EST
i'm sick of the ass-wipes who turn in front of you without a signal then flip YOU off like you're the jerk...

or the old woman holding up rush hour traffic going 5 under the posted speed limit.

or the SUV driving cellphone talking super-mom owning the road...

if you drive and talk on a cell phone at the same time - do everyone a favor and drive into a solid concrete wall at 100MPH

don't get me started
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:07:14 AM EST
I wasn't listed there.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:09:00 AM EST

Originally Posted By NutOfGuns:
I wasn't listed there.

Yet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:09:50 AM EST

I wasn't listed there.

Yet.

Im trying.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:09:52 AM EST

I wasn't listed there.

Yet.

Gotta be 16 to get a license.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:10:56 AM EST

I wasn't listed there.

Speak o' the devil..................
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:13:03 AM EST

I wasn't listed there.

Yet.

It's more along the lines of you can't spend all your money on ammo and expect to be able to aford a car.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:16:19 AM EST

I wasn't listed there.

Yet.

It's more along the lines of you can't spend all your money on ammo and expect to be able to aford a car.

Yeah, I'll bet all that airsoft ammo is spendy....

Why don't you go and see if there's anything tasty in the pretty bottles under the sink....
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:18:22 AM EST

I wasn't listed there.

Yet.

Why don't you go and see if there's anything tasty in the pretty bottles under the sink....

You people are so nice. I wonder why I don't get a member ship account.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:20:25 AM EST

I wasn't listed there.

Yet.

My guess is that they don't give credit cards to those under 15....
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:21:12 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/16/2006 9:22:10 AM EST by 4xDawn]
OH... don't get me STARTED with the bicyclists! They have friggin bike lanes here...they need to use them, and stay within the lane. I hate when they ride on the line, I shouldn't have to swerve to avoid those asshats.....I'm driving a big ass SUV, (and probably busy on the phone too) And my side mirrors just MIGHT get close.

You know...If they have one ass cheek in my lane, they ride at their own risk.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:22:44 AM EST
The reason.......for all this foolishness we see EVERYDAY!........is that the collective adult mentality of American society......operates at a 4th grade level.

When you see these acts of idiocy......process it as the act of a 4th grade kid.........and alot of things start to make sense!!

America has the brain of a 4th grader!!

(My deepest, sincere apologies to the bright 4th graders!)
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:22:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By capnrob97:

And the people who lay on the horn behind you the exact same instant the light turns green

When the light changes 3 or 4 times and ALL of them morons in the front haven't gone, somethin' isn't right.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:23:51 AM EST

I wasn't listed there.

Yet.

Um...

You've been here 2 days Sparky.

Maybe you can ask your mom for an account, when your NeoPets membership expires.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:26:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By TUMOR:
The reason.......for all this foolishness we see EVERYDAY!........is that the collective adult mentality of American society......operates at a 4th grade level.

When you see these acts of idiocy......process it as the act of a 4th grade kid.........and alot of things start to make sense!!

America has the brain of a 4th grader!!

(My deepest, sincere apologies to the bright 4th graders!)

Give that man a fancy cigar!

It all comes down to bicycle helmets. Bicycle helmets and school speed zones.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:27:16 AM EST
my number one, all time no holds barred traffic peeve is when fucking asshatted retards stop in a green light intersection. if you do not have enough room to exit the intersection YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER IT!!!

these retards are the #1 non-accident cause of traffic jams
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:27:55 AM EST
This one gets me, especially on the highways: People who start breaking first and then turn on the blinker. ARRRGH! I already know your dumb arse is turning because you nailed down the brakes, don't bother with that anymore!

The blinker should be used to signal others that you are about to make a turn and thus slow down.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:32:09 AM EST
I'm starting to believe that most SUVs come with optional turn signals.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:33:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By Apostrophe:
This one gets me, especially on the highways: People who start breaking first and then turn on the blinker. ARRRGH! I already know your dumb arse is turning because you nailed down the brakes, don't bother with that anymore!

The blinker should be used to signal others that you are about to make a turn and thus slow down.

Or trying to turn right onto a busy road, and the person coming sees that you are waiting for them to pass-by so you can turn right, and they turn onto the street you are on, no freaking turn signal as a courtesy to you to know you can make your turn.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:36:21 AM EST

Still small stuff--I'm talking about the kind of moron for whom there are warning labels on Drano. The kind of idiot that actually tried to use windex on his contacts. Politicians. Celebrities who make frequent political statements and expect to be taken seriously. Barbara fucking Streisand comes to mine. Alec (I swallowed a beach ball) Baldwin. Sean Penn caliber idiots.

The kind of people who are so full of stupid that they can make you dumber just by proximity. These are the people who need to be encouraged.

"Yes, Mr. Penn, you SHOULD ABSOLUTELY mix coke and heroin! It's like mother's milk"

"Mr Baldwin, I think you should have another pork chop slathered in gravy..."

"Babs, I think you would do well as a stuntwoman."
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:45:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/16/2006 9:47:19 AM EST by ElCamino]
I have determined from careful scientific observation that everyone that drives a Lexus is an asshole. This has allowed me to predict which prick is going to be swerving through lanes and passing on the right.

ETA: Also, California plates (I'm in Las Vegas). If you see a Lexus with California plates, then thats double the dickhead.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:59:59 AM EST
It used to be that "stupid would hurt".

Now we have medicines, vaccinations, clinics, counciling, therapy, and government programs for every malfunction known to man. In the good old days, people would self-exterminate by the poor planning and faulty execution of their lives.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:00:31 AM EST

No, anyone who looks directly at a vehicle moving at 50 miles an hour, and then intentionally pedals his spandex wearing butt in front of it is either stupid or possesses NO sense of self preservation. In either case, score one for Uncle Chuck.

Well - yeah, sure THAT.

I thought you were talking in general about any road bikers that ride on the roadway. In which case, of course there is some element of danger (because there are stupid drivers out there), but that's just a matter of individual risk aversion choices.

I ride on the road, as a deliberate choice - being cognizant of the risk. But I am always very aware of traffic, and will obviously yield to asshole drivers even if I know that I technically have the right of way.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:02:38 AM EST

Still small stuff--I'm talking about the kind of moron for whom there are warning labels on Drano. The kind of idiot that actually tried to use windex on his contacts. Politicians. Celebrities who make frequent political statements and expect to be taken seriously. Barbara fucking Streisand comes to mine. Alec (I swallowed a beach ball) Baldwin. Sean Penn caliber idiots.

The kind of people who are so full of stupid that they can make you dumber just by proximity. These are the people who need to be encouraged.

"Yes, Mr. Penn, you SHOULD ABSOLUTELY mix coke and heroin! It's like mother's milk"

"Mr Baldwin, I think you should have another pork chop slathered in gravy..."

"Babs, I think you would do well as a stuntwoman."

Isn't baldwin a vegan?

Beats the shit outta me how you can have a fatass vegan...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:02:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By Ginger:
I'm starting to believe that most SUVs come with optional turn signals. brains

i swear to god, is there some sort of a discount for SUV's if you turn in your situational awareness at the time of purchase? i realize they're big and hard to see out of, but that's no excuse for some of the head-up-the-ass behavior that i see with SUV's.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:04:36 AM EST

Well - yeah, sure THAT.

I thought you were talking in general about any road bikers that ride on the roadway. In which case, of course there is some element of danger (because there are stupid drivers out there), but that's just a matter of individual risk aversion choices.

I ride on the road, as a deliberate choice - being cognizant of the risk. But I am always very aware of traffic, and will obviously yield to asshole drivers even if I know that I technically have the right of way.

Because you have a sense of self preservation.

Unfortunately, your wooden shoes are a point against you...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:40:17 PM EST

Haven't you heard? Driving is supposed to be like boxing. You don't telegraph your moves.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:57:59 PM EST
I have been blessed to drive in most major cities in the US and in a few countires overseas. Also long distance driving vacations i.e. 6500 or 4500 miles .

So with some authority I can honestly say the worse place to drive is the Washington DC area. People from all over come to this place and they all continue to drive the way they do back home. No syncronization occurs. Just plain craziness everyday.

The most annoyning is the inability of people to merge into traffic, with a merge lane for them to merge. They instead sit blocking the intersection waiting for a 1/4 mile break in traffice to pull out into the traffic lane, skipping the merge lane all together. Of course they can't push on the gas too hard so they end up forcing oncoming traffic to slow down while they speed up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:09:05 PM EST

Like the waste of natural resources who will pull out in front of you (when there's no traffic behind you) leaving you no option but to slam on the brakes to avoid a collision.

Why do they DO that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever notice that 9 times out of 10 it's a woman?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:13:08 PM EST
1. Gravity_Tester appears to have invaded my brain. It's a bit unnerving to see my inmost thoughts posted by someone else.

2. Do they make special wooden shoes with the gtizmos that clip onto the pedals for HSLD bike riders?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:17:07 PM EST

I have been blessed to drive in most major cities in the US and in a few countires overseas. Also long distance driving vacations i.e. 6500 or 4500 miles .

So with some authority I can honestly say the worse place to drive is the Washington DC area. People from all over come to this place and they all continue to drive the way they do back home. No syncronization occurs. Just plain craziness everyday.

The most annoyning is the inability of people to merge into traffic, with a merge lane for them to merge. They instead sit blocking the intersection waiting for a 1/4 mile break in traffice to pull out into the traffic lane, skipping the merge lane all together. Of course they can't push on the gas too hard so they end up forcing oncoming traffic to slow down while they speed up.

Y'all ought to try driving in FL talk about drivers from all over.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:17:46 PM EST
We have these idiots here that drive in the left lane, realize they are almost past the store on the right they want to go to, so they slam on their brakes and stop right in the middle of the road. After several cars almost wreck and everyone slows down to figure out WTF is going on the idiot then proceeds to turn right, cross two lanes of traffic, and turn into the store like nothing was wrong! If you miss your entrance or road go around block!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:53:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By rottrob:

Y'all ought to try driving in FL talk about drivers from all over.

Been to Miami, Orlando, Bradington, Tampa, down the Keys, Pensicola

Great state many things to do, just not when during May, June , July, August just gets humid, for me, and stays that way for too long. I love visiting durning the winter months.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:53:13 PM EST
I sleep well at night knowing that Darwin is hard at work. But I'm afraid he needs some more help.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:56:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/16/2006 4:01:11 PM EST by TUMOR]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:01:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By harleyrkc:
I sleep well at night knowing that Darwin is hard at work. But I'm afraid he needs some more help.

But DARWIN isn't at work anymore!

We've let the idiots thrive and BREED!!!!! We have removed NATURAL SELECTION and it's ability to eliminate idiot genes from the selection pool!!

What do two idiots breed?.............MORE FRIGGEN IDIOTS!!!!
Top Top