Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2003 10:49:02 PM EDT
As you all can see I live in occupied Kalifornia.  I also am unfortunate to live in the Bay Area, the Mecca of leftist evil.
I was just watching the news and they were bitching about high-capacity magazines and of course Dianne Feinswein was running her ugly mouth and pedaling her anti gun bullshit.  Well as far as I knew you can't acquire anything over 10 rnds in Kali,  but it seems the news crew manages to get several 75rnd AK drums sent to them, which they purchased over the internet???  That’s funny if I tried to acquire any high capacity mags over the internet I cannot find a vendor that will sell to me.  Am I wrong or can we still buy high capacity in Kali?  Any other PRK people see this it was on the 11:00 government run news on channel 2.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nop estill illegal to borrow, sell, trade any high cap mags over 10 rounds. If they got some 75rd drums sent to them they are commiting a felony. I wish someone would call them on that. Maybe we need to get ahold of that footage and show the DOJ
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#2]
What channel was it?  That would be hilarious if they got called on it by the authorities.

I can't even get anybody to ship just the mag bodies, which is legal.  Maybe they are better connected.  They wouldn't just make things up.  Would they?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably found a private seller who either didn't know or didn't care that they weren't allowed to buy them.  I don't think a private seller actually did anything against the law though right, only the buyer?  
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I always wondered why news people could break the law like that and not have any problems. Also movie actors that are convicted felons seem to have no problem using guns while making movies. I'm sure some of those weapons are shootable. Why is this never persued by the authorities?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:33:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Not only did they show the drums but then Dennis Richmond of Channel 2 news fired the gun with the drum.  It was some SKS converted to take AK mags.  WTF!!!  If any of us did this we would be doing 10 years.  I bet the DOJ wouldn't do anything about this if they knew either.  Bill Lockyer would probably invite them all over to his home for personal BJ's.  Makes me sick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top