Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 11:56:37 AM EDT
This is the door to the men's room at my office building today at lunchtime. The extension cord was for a vacuum cleaner probably 100' away, around the corner. Brilliant. Let's see yours, too!

ETA: Sorry for the Glaucoma-Vision picture. Crappy Motorola phone camera.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Hide your Maglite. He might find it, hit himself in the head and make the forbidden **** sound.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
We have a "special office" for performance reviews
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I run the office snack fridge, and have a couple of videos of the cleaning crew stealing sodas.  Needless to say, that crew member had a merry Christmas when I showed the company rep the videos.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I made spending money durring High School working as a night janitor.  One of the bulidings we cleaned was a plumbing and bath fixture supply.  It had a very nice show room, complete with hot tubs and jakuzis.  The owners kept wondering why there would be water left on the floor in the show room each morning.  The previous janitor lady just explaind it was left over from mopping, but the owners didn't buy it.  Why then were only the show room floors wet?

Well, they set up a video camera, and got video of a big fat nasty janitor lady in her swim suit taking a late night after work hot tub.  Guess she would clean the place, then strip down to her swim suit for a wash up.  Good plan.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Never piss off the janitor, there are more dirty tricks that can be played on you than you are even capable of knowing
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sounds like someone REALLY wanted to use their phone camera.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#8]
We used to have one here that would want to come back to the area im in to sleep.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We have a "special office" for performance reviews
69.9.206.9/pubphotos/arfcom/sit_down.jpg

If you ever get invited in an office for a talk, and the carpet is covered with that plastic in the general area of where you would be standing, turn around and walk out - there's a reason the plastic is there.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Janitor would put up "Closed for cleaning" signs on the men's room, lock the doors and keep them locked for an hour, he did this right after lunch!  There was only one men's room in the building, so you couldn't go to an alternate!  Several times tar and feathers or a lynching was mentioned!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Janitor would put up "Closed for cleaning" signs on the men's room, lock the doors and keep them locked for an hour, he did this right after lunch!  There was only one men's room in the building, so you couldn't go to an alternate!  Several times tar and feathers or a lynching was mentioned!  

Heh. The janitor at KU always closes the men's room right across the hall from the room I teach in for cleaning right before my class is over at 9:20. Bastard! It's not that I need to go, but I sure would like to wash the f'ing chalk off my hands.

Another poster reported the cleaners swilling pop out of the fridge. We have that, too, but they go one step further and take all the money out of the "honor" cup for the pop, too.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Was he inside the restroom during that time?  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:40:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was he inside the restroom during that time?  

Maybe he is one of those people that drives down to the sewage treatment plant, parks the car and beats off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top